good bye creator of SpongeBob

I know that this app was only to have dc stuff, but we were hurting when Stan Lee died and that why I’m putting this thing about the creator of SpongeBob. Even though Stephen Hillenburg is die his legacy will live on in every SpongeBob episode that will ever come out.

6 Likes

Rip, Spongebob was an amazing creation and entertained the hell out of me when I was young.

3 Likes

RIP!

2 Likes

He was in Mr. Show one of my all time favorite HBO shows. There’s actually a skit on there where they have a book about a sponge that lives under the ocean & it’s sponge bob. This was like 20yrs before sponge bob. I love sponge bob, I have a limited edition blue ray set of the movie that came with a beach ball.

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOO
RIP

1 Like

Let’s not forget Hillenburg also created some of pop culture’s best parodies of Batman, Aquaman, Robin and Aqualad, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. Those episodes were always a riot.

2 Likes

SpongeBob was everything to me when I was a kid. I used to buy all of the SpongeBob books whenever the book fair would come to my school. RIP Stephen Hillenburg

1 Like