Golden Age Flash Comics?

I was wondering what’s going on with The Golden Age era of The Flash? We have Flash Comics#1, but that’s it. I know there’s team ups on here that feature Jay Garrick, but I’d like to read his own title.

6 Likes

They still need to be digitized. ComiXology isn’t selling them, either.

4 Likes

Yeah but wanted to know if anyone has an idea as to when they may digitize them? I don’t buy digital. If I like a comic or film enough I’ll buy a physical copy of the item. For example with DC Universe I got the trades City of Bane, Superman: Doomsday, Superman Unbound & others because I read a couple issues liked them & wanted to read the rest physically

DC’s archivist will be here answering questions on January 27. You could try posting a question.

2 Likes

As I understand it, DC Universe Infinite is supposed to have many more titles available than DC Universe did. I am hoping that Flash Comics will be among them. Even if it isn’t in the beginning, given its importance in the history of DC Comics, I would think they would have to make the complete run available eventually!

3 Likes

I hope they add the part where Hawkman first appears.

3 Likes

Just wanted to chime in with my support for more GA issues, particularly the backups in Action and Detective!

4 Likes

Golden Age Flash had 24 Flash Comics stories + 2 All-Flash issues digitized when they made The Golden Age Flash Archives Vol. 1+2 back in the late 90s/early 2000s. I just suggested they add them in the digitization thread.

4 Likes

Go check the digitization thread. DC digitized a lot of GA stuff not on DC Universe

2 Likes

Any update or official news on this?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @francesco.zonta79.66865! :wave: Unfortunately, we don’t have an update to share regarding whether or not more Golden Age Flash comics will be added to the DCUI platform. That being said, you are always welcome to submit your requests for specific comics here: Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread. We forward these requests directly to the content team.

Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :slight_smile:

4 Likes