Godzilla vs the DCU

Godzilla has a new movie out soon from Warner Brothers, and DC has shown they’ll work with IDW with their Batman/TMNT crossover. So how about Godzilla rising from the ocean to take on the biggest monsters DC has to offer?

I love the thought of seeing Godzilla taking on these giant monsters (Mr. Mind would of course go through his 52 metamorphosis) with the Daily Planet building in the background.

Metallo

Titano

Mr. Mind

Starro

Anti Moniter

8 Likes

Or this…

11 Likes

I think Mr. Mind or Starro versus Godzilla would be great! I’m not familiar with Titano. Is he a recent creation? Also, food for thought, lets through Giganta in here.

6 Likes

LOVE the idea of Godzilla vs Giganta :open_mouth:

Titano first appeared in the late 50’s, early 60’s.

7 Likes

wasn’t superman turned into godzilla thing by red kryptonite? Superman godzilla vs godzilla godzilla

4 Likes

I don’t remember Superman doing that, but Jimmy Olsen did do his best Gamera impression once …:thinking::slightly_smiling_face: :turtle:

6 Likes

that could work too

5 Likes

Okay I’ll admit that I’m not into Godzilla, but this image is pretty cool looking and very well done.

6 Likes

Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla

…except this time, MechaGodzilla is being piloted/controlled by the Toyman :grin:

Toyman_Android_01~2

6 Likes

I would love to see Godzilla fight different Lanterns. I’m sure there would be some fun constructs. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

“Godzilla- you have the ability to instill great fear. Welcome to the Sinestro Corps”

8 Likes

I want to see what the Parasite becomes when he touches Godzilla

Parasitesuperman

6 Likes

Throwback to the time that Gail Simone wrote Godzilla and Gamera having sex in All-New Atom.

7 Likes

austin_omg

colbert-jaw-drop

6 Likes

Godzilla played for the other team during the ‘70s.

7 Likes

I’d love to see Jet Jaguar duke it out with Superman. That’d be the fight of the century.

6 Likes

Imagine a Jet Jaguar taken over by Brainiac

6 Likes

Did you know that there was almost a Batman vs Godzilla movie with Adam West as Batman and Burt Ward as Robin?

I would have loved it if it came out.

8 Likes

I didn’t know that. It would have been an instant classic!

5 Likes

Atom Smasher vs Godzilla.

Sandman vs Godzilla.

3 Likes