Give me something to review

If you’ve got any arcs or runs that you would like me to read and review I would be happy to do it…just letting you know that I’m not a journalist or anything just someone who loves talking about comics…the arcs should be clearly labeled and all comics should be able to be found on DCU thanks

2 Likes

Crisis on Infinite Earths? I’m currently making my way through that and some of the tie-ins now.

2 Likes

Crisis on infinite earths is kinda a tough one for me…I can see why people love it and I can even see the good in it, but I’m just more of a small scale story kind of guy…I like the weirdness and all the multiverse stuff is fun but I don’t think I could recommend it as an actual good read…all in all I respect crisis on infinite earths but it’s just not my style of comic…it’s fun to see all the different universes, and it’s always nice to read older stuff that has that super colorful art style but I can’t place it among the greatest comics ever like some people do… Score 7/10

1 Like

Please review Batman/Huntress: Cry for Blood.

2 Likes

The Ring The Arrow & The Bat.
Legends of The DC Universe (verbatim the only one of that name on site) issues #7, #8, & #9.
Then - Batman: Legends Of The Dark Knight (also verbatim & only option) issues #127, #128, #129, #130 & #131.

Please & thank u.

1 Like

Batman/Huntress cry for blood: I want to start by saying that I love Batman so my biggest complaint with this book is the fact that Batman is largely absent in it…that said it is a really good read for anyone who loves huntress or even anyone who wants to get into huntress…it’s well written and interestingly drawn with some great looking pages throughout the six issues…and the real standout for me in this arc was the question he’s not my favorite character but he’s just so darn cool…I would say that if you like the mob stuff from something like the long Halloween then you’ll certainly enjoy this…This is a good huntress comic that uses a sometimes underrated character very well.

Score: 8/10

I’m not going to knock you if you want to have your own thread for this, but you might also consider participating in the book clubs. You’ll get weekly curated selections that you can review.