Get Ready Ya'll! - 03.18.21

Okay. Just finished watching the Snydercut. Here’s my big takeaway…

Folks, we were robbed. If Snyder had been given the opportunity to film this as a trilogy, and the second film would have been an apocalyptic/nightmare sequence film, it would have been the best DC film ever made, hands down.

Just getting 15 minutes of it, was enough for me to lose my sh** over it. Overall, I thought it was good. Definitely felt artificial and spliced together, only because he crammed so much in. But the nightmare sequence at the end was unbelievable, and left me wanting WAY more.

Celebrate and enjoy the Snydercut Triumph, but we got robbed, folks.

3 Likes

I’m listening to the soundtrack, which is already incredible.

6 Likes

I haven’t been able to watch it yet, but reading your comments have me so hyped right now!!

8 Likes

It was so good! I literally cheered in several different spots! Happy to know the parts I liked from the theatrical came from Zack and Chris! The last two chapters and the epilogue were so good!

8 Likes

4 Likes

Just finished JL.
Zack…

4 Likes

Just finished it, wow. it took me a while cause I puased whenever I was surprised or shocked. does anyone know what was going on with Martian manhunter, he was just pretending to be Martha kent and isn’t actually Martha, right? very pretty if a bit gray. i still don’t like the idea of oh Lois being the thing that ‘saves’ Clark or makes him not evil. in injustice there is a good buildup and it is not just lois who dies, all of metropolis dies too. but yeah it was fun

3 Likes

We stand at about 1hour 30 minutes until the watch along with Snyder. I’m getting so pumped.

4 Likes

We’ve had requests from all over the multiverse, so here it is! The official spoiler thread for Zack Snyder’s Justice League can be found here.

5 Likes

This is going to be fun!

3 Likes

You guys and gals… its so friggin beautfiul…

teary

4 Likes

I cannot wait to own this on physical media.

1 Like

Zack answering fan questions rn!

2 Likes

Alert! There’s going to be a Listening Party at 2021-03-19T04:00:00Z of the soundtrack, with composer Tom Holkenborg!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to pick up the vinyl (boxset?) for this! (I think he said one is in the works…)

1 Like

It was said, and it’s #1 soundtrack on iTunes right now! Would be silly not to make one :headphones:

4 Likes

I finished it. I needed an hour after just to talk to my best friend about it. I nearly cried three times. The characterizations! The tone! The themes! The score! I know I spend a lot of time watching 4 hour long shows, but this definitely didn’t feel like it took four hours.

I love every moment. Here is a before and an after. I didn’t want to waste a minute posting before the show lol.

5 Likes

That was cool to see

1 Like

Unbelievable that WB went out of their way to kill excitement for ZSJL today. Self sabotage and a kick in the gut to fans when they could have just said nothing at all. I just don’t get it. The timing seems unnecessarily cruel after the highs of this weekend…
:slightly_frowning_face::cry::rage:
https://variety.com/2021/film/news/zack-snyder-justice-league-suicide-squad-ray-fisher-warnermedia-1234935580/

2 Likes

It reminds me of Swamp Thing in 2019. After the first episode aired they canceled it. I gotta admit I’m getting sick of their politics.
I’m dropping HBOMAX If I don’t like the direction It’s going with their DC shows by May when my promotion ends. I’m sure as hell not going to the theatre to see the crap JJ Abraham’s is soliciting.

2 Likes