General DC Stuff

So what’s everyone up to in the dc universe . What r y’all reading, watching, playing any plans….??? Am curious in hearing what other dc fans are up to. I just bought the new issue of Dark knights of steel and read a bunch of this weeks comics and i finished the sandman too. What bout yall?

5 Likes

Reading more Justice Society

5 Likes

I’m reading what little '70s content there is currently.

4 Likes

I just got done with the Long Halloween… again. I am currently watching Batman Beyond and on here

3 Likes

Watching Young Justice, I’m almost done with Season 2

3 Likes

I’m reading Joker’s Last Laugh

1 Like

That Dark Knights of steel I’m really enjoying it so far but just get back on DC Universe online I feel old playing that again lol and multiverses is pretty fun, Harley Q. aww man have to be my fav. she is very versatile in the game so far…

2 Likes

Awesome I have to watch season 4 but I’m thinking I might rewatch the entire series

2 Likes

Yea, I’m continuing the show after season 1. I haven’t gone back to it in years. It’s just amazing! 1 of my favorite DC shows ever made!

2 Likes

I just finished reading that Black Label series with Question, and before that I read through Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow and all of Gotham Central. All great reads, highly recommended.

Now I’m torn between reading Len Wein’s run on Blue Beetle or finding some other series in the 20-40 issue range that catches my eye. Actually, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome back man

1 Like

Have you read Batman and the Man Who Laughs. If not it is an amazing story

1 Like

Im gonna read through all of the Dark Multiverse series.

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

Thanks trying to use to the messages i still feel new to everything…

2 Likes