Game: Silver Dollar for your Thoughts

Come on, Kelex, I wanted to say a bad thing about DC character. Ok, how about…Superman.
@Kelex roll 1d2

4 Likes

:game_die: 2

1 Like

Thankyou!
Superman is a hero that fight in his pajamas, and fly like a annoying bug! How is he a superhero when he doesn’t wear a Mask? At least Question knows how to cover his identity!
After 80 years it’s time for Superman to fly back to the stoneage!
:superman_hv_1:
Yikes he’s coming at me! I was Kidding, I was Kidding! You’re the best Superhero ever! Sheesh that guy is so sensitive!

6 Likes

OK. For the sake of argument:
Damian Wayne.

@Kelex roll 1d2

5 Likes

:game_die: 1

4 Likes

To my knowledge, Damian has technically never successfully committed homicide against anyone under the age of eighteen-years-old.

10 Likes

OK, Kelex, you facilitated my passive-aggressive roasting of Damian and I appreciate that, but let’s try something else now. I don’t know why, but Lady Blackhawk springs to mind.

@Kelex roll 1d2

4 Likes

:game_die: 2

2 Likes

I could get in trouble for this, @ZatannaAndHerSpells
@Kelex roll 1d2

3 Likes

2 Likes

@ZatannaAndHerSpells is one of the nicest Moderator I ever met, I think she does a great job coming up with these questions game!:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

You monster.

OK, let’s be honest. I think Birds of Prey worked better (at least in concept) as a duo book. But when Gail Simone introduced Huntress, it worked anyway because Babs and Dinah’s relationship had already been developed pretty extensively. Bringing a third character into the family was a reasonable next step. And it works because a substantial portion of the drama is derived from integrating Helena into a two-person group which she’s had tense-at-best relations with previously.

Zinda is weird by comparison because she never quite gets the in-depth development the original three did. She’s just sort of there. And while she’s awesome and funny and I love her, you do see a bit of that underlying weakness in the closing Tony Bedard run of the original series. It’s OK, but Bedard just doesn’t have Gail Simone’s mastery of dialogue (I’d probably compare him somewhat unfavorably to Chuck Dixon as well, for that matter). And so with Zinda not being all that funny anymore, she feels almost redundant. And in a series already suffering from losing one of its main protagonists when Black Canary left in #99, that’s fatal to the character drama that gave the series its charm in the first two runs.

That hurt to write, Kelex. I hope you’re happy with yourself. I’m going to go be wracked by guilt.

6 Likes

Barbara Gordon
@Kelex roll 1d2

3 Likes

1 Like

Barbara Gordon is one of the smartest character in DC Comics, It’s hard to pick which of her Identity I like the best, Batgirl or Oracle? I can see why @Applejack like this character alot. My favorite Barbara Gordon is from the 1966 Batman, where Barbara Gordon work at DC Library by day and Batgirl by night, my favorite episode is when The Penguin wanted to marry Barbara Gordon! Thankfully Batman & Robin and Batgirl save the day! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Kelex
@Kelex roll 1d2

4 Likes

2 Likes

I guess you can be nice sometimes Kelex. But I’ll remember that you like to fish for complements, next time I do this challenge.

7 Likes

Ok, Two-Face
@Kelex roll 1d2

2 Likes

1 Like