Game: Silver Dollar for your Thoughts

I have a new game for you lovely people, inspired by Two-Face and his coin-flipping ways!

It’s very simple, all you need to do is choose a character and then type “@Kelex Roll 1d2”. If heads, you say something nice about this character and lay on the praise, if tails you roast them to your heart’s content.

Will you be good or bad in this little exercise? Let’s find out!

DC Gif

16 Likes

This is cool!
Harley Quinn
@Kelex Roll 1d2

4 Likes

:game_die: 1

4 Likes

The Question.

@kelex roll 1d2

4 Likes

4 Likes

Harley Quinn is a very nice girl and I’m glad she turned her life around in recent years. She’s doing very well in her animated series.

I hope they make a BOP 2. And I hope The Suiecude Squad doesn’t flop.

Edit: And I find her slightly attractive.
:harley_smilehqtas:

11 Likes

Aw, man. The Question is my favorite character because he’s always willing to examine preconceived notions, whether they’re the world’s or his own.

11 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.

3 Likes

Crazy Quilt.
@Kelex roll 1d2

3 Likes

2 Likes

Crazy Quilt is awesome. Just because he steals other peoples eyes doesn’t mean he doesn’t deserve a hug.

8 Likes

The Penguin :penguin_smirkhqtas:
@Kelex roll 1d2

4 Likes

2 Likes

I think Penguin is such a great villain for Batman, Penguin nickname should be ‘A Fine Feather Fiend!’ :penguin_starehqtas:

6 Likes

Alfred Pennyworth (that’s not a cat)

@Kelex Roll 1d2

6 Likes

:game_die: 2

3 Likes

lo siento Al,

What’s that glare? Wear a hat!

You seriously still working for that old crazy dude?

You sacrificed three+ promising careers to dust a giant penny?

I know you think you’re funny, but dry, sarcastic wit is probably not appreciated by Batsy.

You are really great at raising kids! There’s the brutal, depressed billionaire, the guy that got shot in the head and homeless by choice, the guy that got killed and PTSD, the guy that can’t get into college because of his career, the girl that can’t speak or get a friend, the kid that has attitude issues bigger than Lex’s IQ, the kid that got his parents Jokerized, —oh— and your daughter you didn’t know about who vanished after a Gandhi impersonator with blue skin decided she wasn’t important to the plot. —oh— and they are all depressed, brutal, criminals with no more enemies than friends.

You know you could use a vacuum instead of a feather duster right?

-with regards,

TheVerySorryBatmanofNML

P.S. (Tom King’s run on Batman spoiler) Sorry I couldn’t make it to your funeral.

11 Likes

Stargirl
@Kelex roll 1d2

3 Likes

1 Like

Stargirl is a talented heroine who’s been overlooked, I’m so glad she’s having her own series, now if only I can get @Applejack or @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell to tell me more! :grin::fox_face::star2:

6 Likes