Funny Faces in DC

Artists In comics often make fantastic art, but sometimes the characters can look a little funny sometimes. Feel free to post panels with art that looks a little silly. Here’s one

44 Likes

The one that forever haunts me

38 Likes

images.jpeg image

20 Likes

Your thread couldn’t be more timely @superblue586! I just came across this hilarious mess the other day.

21 Likes

What in the great name of DC are her eyes doing

11 Likes

:joy: @CrazyQuilt

12 Likes

18 Likes

HOLY CRAP @Nok

8 Likes

catwomanface

32 Likes

Another Deathstroke special!

14 Likes

These are some good ones, everybody!

8 Likes

Found this in Geoff John’s green lantern.

16 Likes

19 Likes

On that classic one with Batman and Catwoman from Injustice, the artist was pretty much hauling ass on a weekly schedule, and he did end up improving it greatly for the trade.

24 Likes

10 Likes

I’m really glad Yardin was able to improve the art, because it elevated that whole scene w/ Selina in the manor to quite possibly the best in the entire Injustice run

6 Likes

They sprung a leak like the TMNT did in an interview with Barbara Walters. That was a hilarious issue with the puppetry

3 Likes

I’m glad to know that. My contribution to this thread is one of the covers from Injustice. There’s just something very… odd about Batman’s facial expressions in Injustice at times. Im guessing that was improved for the trade paperback also.

10 Likes

Star Spangled Kid Sylvester Pemberton (Going by Skyman in these pics) Infinity Inc. 84’

14 Likes

I genuinely love the art but some of those faces… :joy:

9 Likes