Funny DC Reaction Images

Well, I have now! Very cute. I haven’t watched any of that cartoon but I might have to now.

6 Likes

blinkadam2

6 Likes

9 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 8.06.14 AM
We don’t like quitters.

7 Likes

Oh, you gotta’ press the play button on this super fun show @SteveTrevor2.0. Sooo funny. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Here’s a good place to start-

Amazon and YouTube have the full seasons to rent or buy. Not sure why it’s not on HBO Max yet. :thinking:

7 Likes

it’s on HBO Max! OR i’m a genius and i accidentally hacked something

7 Likes

oh and this

confu

10 Likes

Whoopsidoodle. Yep- it is indeed on HBO Max.

6 Likes

When somebody asks “What’s the name of that one episode of Batman: The Animated Series? You know, the one with the mafia guy and his pastor friend who lost a leg? Or was it his brother? It might have been his brother? And then his son was in the hospital or something? Did it have something to do with drugs? Would Fox Kids have been okay with that? Anyway, you know the one. What’s it called?”

8 Likes

I love this. I love cowboy Batman. Now all I need… is cowboy Jason.

DC, please :pray:

6 Likes

03792e5694aedc319a5cede1979ac66e

i think Native American Speedy really brings the western motif home!

8 Likes

i just used this to censor nudity in Dear Journal and i think it’s appropriate for fig leaf use in the DC universe

swampthumb

9 Likes

Like I said, love cowboy Jason :grin:

9 Likes

How about Jason at a dinner party?

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

8 Likes

Lol, I’m the one that drags him there, but I have to make him promise me that he’ll try to behave, which is a 50/50 chance, depending on who started it.

7 Likes

@Jamagsbeest has done a great service documenting what a clumsy doofus Hal Jordan is, but check out this double act

9 Likes

When life sucks…

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 8.17.49 PM

7 Likes

When you aren’t sure if the new crime gang will be as good as the Grenade Gang, but you’re willing to give shooting at each other on a ferris wheel a try.

When it’s time for another runaway ferris wheel gag.

(Also, when the Waterfront Gang doesn’t understand the danger of friendly fire).

When you are just fine with abusing your time machine privileges for frivolous pursuits.

When you’ve been patiently waiting in line for the suggestion box and some jerk cuts in front of you.

We were lined up on this side of the box for a reason, lady!

When you use your intelligence to outwit primitive sea life.

When your mother forgets your name in front of people and tries to cover.

8 Likes

hahahahahahahahahaha

i also love

• the ferris wheel gang obv
  • the shark that looks like an animal drawn on a medieval map when no one had ever seen a shark and had to base their drawing on rumors
  • the Amazons have a suggestion box

so sad that all this rich lore has been abandoned.

7 Likes