Funny DC Reaction Images

Talking about Zack Snyder, one of his films comes up if you search “That stupid owl movie”.

6 Likes

Can we all agree upon this? :joy:

8 Likes

there is the Cyborg Problem, but i think TTG took place before Justice League, and Vic got blown up twice, the second time just blowing off his original cyborg parts. that also finally explains this line from BvS

BB66C23F654419187EC65F6687B0E2857F36CC6C

7 Likes

i reedited a previous submission because rapid blinking gifs are a sad necessity in today’s world

blinkadam2

8 Likes

When you don’t know

7 Likes

I don’t know what this is for, honestly, but I’m sure somebody can find a use for it.

8 Likes

9 Likes

When biff_pow uses an Ambush Bug avatar again

10 Likes

Okay, but why is this true? :rofl:

I felt that completely :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

the people demanded it!

8 Likes

When you are using cutting-edge outer space sample collection techniques.

When that is not how any of this works…

When you’re at the bottom of an atomic blast crater and all sorts of nonsense is happening.

When the minature sun formed at the bottom of a crater from an atomic blast absorbs neutrons and suddenly whirls out of your hands and what a day you are having today!

When you’re tossing a lasso on the wing of your invisible jet to pull a giant bomber out of the way of a miniature sun that whirled out of your hands from the bottom of a crater formed by an atomic blast (and there were neutrons absorbed or something also).

When you are vindicated for insisting on funding for the Amazon Magnetic Atomic Universe Miniature Doomsday Sun Sky Trap.

When your entire lab consists of a microscope on a pillar and some large novelty molecule shapes.

When you’re thankful that the building blocks of atoms are color co-ordinated.

When the building blocks of atoms are actually hot chicks and robots, and the robots are also slaves.

When wait….whut?

When you’re thankful that Aphrodite is the Goddess of Love and also Radioactive Fire.

Also, when protons are supposed to breathe flames? I guess?

God Bless you, Robert Kanigher.

7 Likes

i’m in love with this panel. and the lady/robot theory of subatomic chemistry. add “thunderbolts of jove” to the Wonder Woman blasphemy dictionary!

also the uranium radioactivity’s already doing something crazy to her eyelashes

7 Likes

when there’s rain on your wedding day*

irony

when someone hates Damian but you want them to hate Damian more

sweetpotatopie

*also the title of this episode, which is itself a reference to a '90s pop song that lists examples of irony that aren’t examples of irony

7 Likes

7 Likes

:laughing:

IceJ

Attempted a jump like this ^^^ into a step sequence that I was gonna’ lutz out of when I was on the ice practicing my routine back in the day- fell right on my butt HARD. :flushed: :grimacing:

TBoltsofJ

Could’ve sworn that they opened for Soundgarden at Lalapalooza '97. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Another stellar achievement in GIFfing here Mr. @biff_pow. :+1:

7 Likes

xreaA
xjliA
xjliB
xjliC
xjliD
xjli2
xchre1

#teen-titans-go

7 Likes

Oooo, the Perilous Adventures of Steps Gordon.
x1965

5 Likes

Welp, now we know that Vic made it into the JL cuz of his vocal talent. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :00_cyborg: :00_justice_league2:

Still one of my most fave TTG! musical segments OAT here. :purple_heart: I wonder if @SteveTrevor2.0 has seen this yet?

6 Likes

For when you join a club because your friend is there.

7 Likes