Fun Times At Dollar Tree And Similar Stores

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

Can’t say that I’ve heard anything about that- that’s hilarious though and wish I’d found one :grin:

1 Like

In terms of quantity, your item is likely pretty rare as those types of mistakes don’t happen often.

In terms of value though, it won’t be more than what you paid for it, in most respects.

Misprinted/labeled/packaged items are generally of little interest to most collectors, given they prefer items to be as they’re intended to be, and not factory mishaps.

It’s a neat curiosity and a fun conversation piece, but it likely won’t ever attain any value beyond its retail price.

@TheTerrificToyman Have you seen the Keaton Batman from that series? It’s pretty nifty, and is my favorite of the set.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Kryptomyght.63988! Please let the moderator team know if you need anything. :superman:

2 Likes

I haven’t- I didn’t even realize these were a thing. I got Joker and Superman as little extras to a Xmas or Birthday gift not too long ago.

1 Like

Lemme see if I can dig up a picture of him for yas…

noodles about

Here’s the whole set…

…and a close-up of the Keaton Batman:

He doesn’t look like Keaton and the cape is off-color, but the movie-accurate utility belt and the armored gloves and boots made up for it, I felt. Especially for being just $1.

1 Like