Friday the 13th - Pick The Character

It’s dark and gloomy on this particular Friday. And once again, Jason Voorhees rises from the grave. This time around though…he is in the DCU. Now you get to decide what happens next!

Does he face/off against a hero? Does he meet a villain who tries manipulating him? Or perhaps he meets someone he surprisingly doesn’t decide to kill?

YOU DECIDE!

6 Likes

I know next to nothing about the movies, but from what I understand he’s always after young, sexy co-eds, so I think the Wolfman/Perez Teen Titans would attract him like a moth to a flame.

6 Likes

Jason Versus Jason (Todd)

6 Likes

Superman yeets Jason into the sun. Without missing a beat, flies off to aid a flood in the Pacific.

3 Likes

You fool! Your only setting the stage for UBER JASON from the movie Jason X!

3 Likes

All problems can be comfortably yeeted into the sun.

3 Likes

If there is one thing Jason movies and superhero comics have in common, is that they come up with overly complicated reasons for how characters (in this case Jason) comes back. Also, Jason is also a supernatural being as established by films like Jason Lives and Jason Goes to Hell, so his soul can find another body

3 Likes

Yeet

3 Likes

Crystal Lake is in New Jersey.

Blüdhaven is in New Jersey.

It’s gotta be Nightwing.

Superman IV would seem to disprove that hypothesis.

5 Likes

Some things make you think they’re more complicated, but these things should be yeeted twice.

4 Likes

Swamp Thing meeting Jason Voorhees would be interesting. Imagine the reason why he keeps coming back to life is because he is connected to the rot, bringing him back each time stronger but more rottener until he starts looking like Jason Voorhees from Jason Goes to Hell.

Jason, every generation, comes to Cystal Lake and fights Swamp Thing who defends the children and teenagers at the camp.

4 Likes

I’m going with an understudy. Someone who he can teach all of his horrific skills too. James Gordon Jr. He’s already a proven psychopath & borderline serial killer. Jason always gets defeated eventually. This time, he’s just a ploy. Leading the police away from the actual threat. His student, James Gordon Jr.

2 Likes

Damn it! I should have thought of that!

3 Likes

Recreate “The New Blood” where Jason faced off against a telekinetic teen named Tina. I can remember the promo “It’s Jason, vs. Tina, in Friday the 13th, the New Blood”.

Change it to “Jason vs. Raven - The New Blood”

5 Likes

I’d like to see Vorhees Vs Solomon Grundy. or have Deadman go into Vorhees, wooo Vorhees vs The Teen Titans,

5 Likes

I like all of those ideas :bulb:!!! lol. I would support all of those for sure. Deadman one is probably my favorite. -& not just because that increases the chances of Zatanna being involved. I just love that character (Deadman) & that’s a :+1: good idea for a script. I’d watch it…!!!

2 Likes