Fortress of Sweepstakes Day 5/10: The Catwoman Exhibit!

I’ve found that Internet Explorer (at least the version I’m running) doesn’t handle this site well. Google Chrome seems to work okay.

I had no response to my other comment. There is literally no way I can enter this sweepstakes. Every time I copy and paste the link it says it’s a bad link :confused: I want this one the most! When I try to access the sweepstakes through clicking a link, it takes me to the join now page for DC Universe. Help! :frowning:

What I don’t get is when I apply for the entry and it asks me if I want to go DIRECTLY back to DCU? It asks me to sign back in. Like, why?

This giveaway is PURRR-FECT, sorry had to do it. LOL

1 Like

@sadiemoo5701.82237, we don’t blame you! :heart_eyes_cat:

30 minutes left to enter, friends!

@GoGoJames, please send an e-mail with your e-mail address, name, and username to fans@dcuniverse.com with the subject line Fortress of Sweepstakes- we’ll get you entered!

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:

Applejack

Can I do the same to receive emails from u guys? I haven’t won but I wouldn’t know cuz I don’t get anything in my inbox. I’ve never received anything from DCU email or otherwise.

Feel free to contact us there to work on making sure you get e-mails, @djd :slight_smile: But please bear in mind we may not be able to start testing a new process until the offices reopen on January 2nd.

1 Like

Applejack

Ok sounds good & no problem we’ll get it figured out sooner or later. Thanks for all the improvements on Apple TV & my iPad!! I have a skip recap & skip intro option now, the button to go to next comic never worked & now it does. I thought the button on my iPad was faulty cuz I’d just gotten it. There’s a ton of stuff improved on my iPad & Apple TV now. Thanks again.

1 Like

:man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

1 Like