Fortress of Sweepstakes Day 5/10: The Catwoman Exhibit!

Link to Enter: Enter Our Fortress of Sweepstakes: The Catwoman Exhibit

Welcome to Day 5 of our Fortress of Sweepstakes! What, halfway over?! :sob:

Every day from December 14th through December 24th, we will unveil a new cherry-picked sweepstakes featuring items themed to a different superhero or villain. Make sure you visit every day to enter for a chance to win!

Today we are offering a purr-fect collection that youā€™ll want to get extra security for. From Sideshow Collectibles, the Catwoman Fine Art Print by Heon-hwa Choe is limited to an edition of 275 pieces, each embossed with a seal of authenticity. This is a must-have for fans of Gothamā€™s foremost feline femme fatale! This print is hand-numbered, and is one of only 275 made.

Joining this art piece is a DC Collectibles COVER GIRLS Catwoman statue, sculpted by superstar artist JoĆ«lle Jones. Selina Kyle lounges on a vault sheā€™s ready to crack open with a few flicks of her claws. Rounding out the set is a copy of Tom Kingā€™s infamous ā€œBatman and Catwoman The Wedding Album Deluxe Editionā€.

En ter this giveaway for a chance to win now through December 19th at 9am PST!

If you are having issues entering, please comment below and a moderator will guide you towards an alternate method of entry!

4 Likes

My youngest loves Catwonan. Hope I win this one for her.

1 Like

If I donā€™t win the harley quinn one I hope I win this or future give aways.

Bumping this guys! Who wants to take Selina home?

1 Like

I do!

2 Likes

I already have one I could always use another

2 Likes

You are an animal person, after all.

2 Likes

Dear Santa Applejack, can I please take Selina home? I will try my best to be good at least until Christmas, Love always , Harls x

1 Like

Now @Harleys Puddin, you know you canā€™t have a pet after what happened to the last one. Maybe after youā€™ve served your term on good behavior.

2 Likes

But she would be Puuuurrrfect in my house :slight_smile:

1 Like

Remember guys and gals, you cannot win if you do not enter :slight_smile: Selina needs a good home otherwise she will be sent to the Kitty Pound :smiley:

2 Likes

I have a dog, but I wouldnā€™t mind a catā€¦

1 Like

@Harleys Puddin, Iā€™ll take Selina home.

2 Likes

I need to win this one. please put my name in multiple times to increase my chances. Iā€™m at the dentist & Iā€™m about to get tortured like lil shop of horrors Steve Martin, Ric Moranis style. Please help ease my pain, Iā€™m 5 mins away from dentist walking in

2 Likes

@dckid

Donā€™t spread yourself so thin. I wanna win 1 too but u gotta say im winning this one. Believe to achieve. Except next one cuz Iā€™m winning this one lol.

2 Likes

Oops here comes my dentist. Iā€™ll make sure u have my address when I get done so thereā€™s no mistakes in the shipping process.

2 Likes

I was at the dentist for teeth cleaning yesterday, hope your dentist appointment goes well today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@LincolnFan78

Thank u it wasnā€™t bad. She was running late cuz she had to be her own assistant cuz assistant called off. So all we did today was pop off a temporary & put on a permanent crown. Sheā€™s super nice I actually like going which is kind of weird but sheā€™s sooo nice.

1 Like

I have tried each day to access these but never can. Not sure why.

Out of all of them I believe I want this Catwoman one the most!