Fortress of Sweepstakes, Day 2/10: Superman Exhibit!

rbrantner, No, I am not using internet explorer, I,m using the DCU app. Is anyone else having this problem of only seeing blank pages??

Click on the link. Nothing. Like, absolutely nothing happens. What’s the deal? And I’m in the DC Universe app…

When I go to the link even thought I am log in to the site it basically takes me to the site to register for the contest and than immediately takes me to the DC Universe website to join or log in again.

For those of you having trouble, please use our workaround and e-mail your name and preferred e-mail address to fans@dcuniverse.com with the subject line “Fortress of Sweepstakes”.

I cant enter either for day two

This is an astounding 10 days of giveaways! Hopefully I win either Superman, Batman, or Flash. Or anything for that matter, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh man. This is a great giveaway! Can’t wait for The Flash theme one.

for those of you who cant enter download the chrome browser… edge and some other browsers do not work as I found out. But after downloading the chrome browser I was able to enter all the sweepstakes… and I still use the edge browser for viewing because I really don’t like chrome…… Hope this helps… wait the more who enter my chances of winning goes down…hmmm… oh well…good karma and all…

Are the winners posted anywhere?

who won

We do not post the winners due to privacy restrictions. The Terms & Conditions do give you instructions on how to write in for a full list of winners, however! If you are a potential winner, you can expect an e-mail within 24 hours. You will have 48 hours to confirm before we can fully verify the winners.