Fortress of Sweepstakes, Day 2/10: Superman Exhibit!

Welcome to Day 2 of our Fortress of Sweepstakes! Every day from December 14th through December 24th, we will unveil a new cherry-picked sweepstakes featuring items themed to a different superhero or villain, found on the News page. Make sure you visit every day to enter for a chance to win!

40 years after it first hit the theaters, Richard Donner’s “Superman: The Movie” continues to inspire awe and wonder in the hearts of people everywhere. To celebrate both the holidays and the anniversary of this seminal film, we’re giving subscribers the chance to win a copy of the Superman: The Movie 4k Blu-ray, an exclusive Funko Pop Superman Figure, and a collection of landmark Superman comics such as Absolute All-Star Superman, Action Comics #1000, Superman: A Celebration of 80 Years, Superman: Secret Origin and Action Comics: 80 Years of Superman!

Enter this giveaway for a chance to win now through December 16th @9am PST.

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/enter-our-fortress-sweepstakes-superman-exhibit/

25 Likes

Every time I tap the link, nothing happens! I really wanted to enter for the lantern!

1 Like

Same

Hi @wcurtis1.1487 & @Joshua, So sorry for any issue you may be experiencing. Please send an email to fans@dcuniverse.com to enter the sweepstakes.

2 Likes

I’m a little confused do you enter once, or enter every day?

1 Like

Thank y’all so much for these giveaways. My dog passed away a week ago, so these giveaways are bringing my spirits back up. Thanks.

2 Likes

Digi_master, you enter once each day. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@sadiemoo, I’m sorry to hear that. I know the pain of losing an animal friend. You have my sympathies.

3 Likes

Superman’s my jam so I made sure to enter this one! Lots of cool swag in it.

2 Likes

I entered for my 3 yr old grandson, he’s an avid fan

1 Like

@Reaganfan78 Thank you for your assistance! @digi_master1 once per day is correct!

1 Like

@Whysoserious , I wrote an E-mail to the DC Universe E-mail earlier today about how I couldn’t enter the giveaways, but it hasn’t been answered yet. I enter the giveaway page, but all I get is a blank page.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and it’s the most wonderful time to celebrate this super giveaway! Sharing is caring and if lucky enough, I’ll be sharing this prize with an aspiring photographer at the office. His name’s not Jimmy, but he’s still a super pal! :blush:

Here’s me keeping my fingers crossed

1 Like

I’m signing up every day for any one of these prizes! Huge fan. My soon to be newborn son will grow up to love DC as much as I do! Crossing my fingers and toes for a win!

3 Likes

Justiceleaguer77 if you are using internet explorer that could be why you’re getting a blank page.

2 Likes

Awesome. I really want this one!

2 Likes

I would love superman or batman or flash

1 Like

I would wish everyone luck but … I want it! Its mine mine I tell you! Lol ok But seriously I want to win. At least one of them.

1 Like

I am having trouble with the link as well. I can’t enter the contest for day 2.