Forgotten DC Characters , Will They Ever Come Back!?

Harold was kind of an underutilized character. It’s like they made him and then didn’t know what to do with him.

3 Likes

Relic and Krona.

3 Likes

When you take a look at what the writers over at Young Justice have been doing, I’m going to say that there are no ‘Forgotten Characters.’ I mean, just this last set of episodes gave us Rocket Reds, Angel O’Hare (of Angel and the Ape fame) and Jet from The New Guardians.

Everyone comes back. (Yes, that’s a Tom King reference :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

3 Likes

I could use some more Trigon in my life. I don’t think I’ve ever said that before, but it feels right.

5 Likes

@Batwatch he may have been under utilized but I like him as a supporting character because he made Batman believable. With all the training, the cases, keeping up appearance as Bruce Wayne, Harold made sense as Batman’s mechanic. There was even a mechanic for Batman in the animated series.

6 Likes

I’d love to see Kid Devil be more prominent

6 Likes

I would love to see Vibe back in action. His short-lived series felt like such a hidden gem of the New 52.

4 Likes

I love superheroes and I’m glad that the Legion and JSA are coming back soon but I would also like to see some of the old Western and War characters and series return like:
Bat Lash
Blackhawk
Sgt. Rock
Scalphunter
Jonah Hex
Gravedigger

-I’d also like to see these and other characters’ comic book series appear here on the app!

5 Likes

More Bwana Beast

1 Like

Kind of want to see Static Shock in teen Titans.

1 Like

I wish DC would bring back Telos and Animal Man in their own series. I loved Convergence, and I wish we could do more with it, similar to how The Marvelous Competition is currently doing more Infinity Warps comics.

3 Likes

Amethyst Princess of Gemworld. I’m almost through her original series from the eighties but what I’ve heard of Sword of Sorcery doesn’t really sound like my speed.

2 Likes

Atom Smasher
Jade
Obsidian

1 Like

Where are Mirror Master, The Trickster or Pied Piper?

1 Like

@wvp
Go to the general section and look for the “Ask The Question” thread. If anybody knows it’s probably @HubCityQuestion

1 Like

@wvp Trickster has been appearing in The Flash.

2 Likes

Amethyst should be getting a new series, last I heard?

2 Likes

At least Metal Men are coming back. Still waiting on Bwana Beast and Creeper

2 Likes

Bring back Captain Comet!!!

2 Likes

B’wana Beast needs to come back in a story featuring the red.

1 Like