Forgotten DC Characters , Will They Ever Come Back!?

Powergirl the pre 52 Powergirl she can be Power Woman now

3 Likes

Vibe is kind of a problematic character, so we likely wonā€™t see him again. As for Telos, I would love to see somebody redeem him from Convergence, but until that happens I donā€™t want to see him back. As for forgotten characters Iā€™d like to see again, thereā€™s Agent Chase (who has only ever appeared in J.H. Williams III books), Kate Spencer (Manhunter), and all those wonderful Greg Rucka characters from early-to-mid 2000s Bat-books.

3 Likes

Iā€™m waiting on Bā€™wanna Beast but think itā€™s hopeless

3 Likes

Oops Bā€™wana Beast just noticed the typo extra N.

3 Likes

@Batwing52 Kate Spencer was in the Rebirth Green Arrow series (as Ollieā€™s lawyer) and it sounds like sheā€™s in action as Manhunter in the Leviathan event going on right now!

2 Likes

Creeper is in Doomsday Clock and Amethyst is in Young Justice. So some people already had their wishes come tr

2 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting for Cassandra Cain to come back.
[Someone in the back]: What about Orphan?
Me: Doesnā€™t count.
[Someone in the back]: Oh, come on, donā€™t you thinkā€“
Me, now wielding machete: Doesnā€™t. Count.
[Someone in the back]: --okay.

3 Likes

Totally waiting for bwana beast

2 Likes

@mrmiracle
Oh yeah! I remember that in GA. Hopefully she does show up in Leviathan. That would be awesome.

1 Like

I want another creeper series

2 Likes

When you say will they ever show up the answer is probably. Genius Jones returned a few years ago after decades in limbo. Now if you mean will they show up soon the answer is maybe but more likely not.

1 Like

Mate Spencer Manhunter vanished

1 Like

Yes Telos was a very important character in the DC universe. how dare they forget about him like that

1 Like

Has Kate made any appearance since New 52? I never read her but had the impression she was an up and comer. Now, nothing.

Kate Spencer shows up as a major character in Green Arrow Rebirth and is currently playing a role in the Event Leviathan series.

3 Likes

As an oldie, & a decently goodie, what about the Guardian? But outside of Young Justice #1 (the show), I really havenā€™t seen much of him around. Granted an off duty cop in tights, a shield & no other power than caring about/wanting to protect a group of semi juvenile delinquent newspaper boys from themselves as much as other problems might not work in 2019 as it did before 1980.

1 Like

The Guardianā€™s been playing a part in Bendisā€™s ongoing Action Comics! And he may also figure into Event Leviathan.

2 Likes

I would love to see Harold. I know he was killed in Hush but no one ever stays dead in DC.

4 Likes

Kid flash in Young Justice

3 Likes

I can never get enough Gā€™Nort

5 Likes