For Injustice 2 console players, tell me your main characters.

My main character for Injustice 2 is Harley Quinn. I have her lvl 30 with her awesome gear so strong that she kicks butt. The next character I use is Deadshot. Still working to level him up and farm his gear, but overall he is a great character to use for me. Tell me your main character in the comments below.

3 Likes

Superman is my main. He is pretty well rounded although I wish his range attacks were faster. I have a hard time with zoning. My second character is black canary. She is fast and her cry is good for stunning when not charged all the way. When charged it is a good counter to someone zoning.

1 Like

Batman and TMNT

1 Like

The Flash and Black Canary for me

2 Likes

Blue Beetle

1 Like

I still haven’t played Injustice 2, but I did play the first Injustice. I always played as Green Arrow and annoyed the hell out of people, just shooting arrows at them from a distance. I’d win match after match doing nothing but that and people would get pissed off, it was hilarious.

2 Likes

Same. Like you have no reason to get pissed off honestly because if you lose the match then it’s on you. Besides that’s Green Arrow speciality to use arrows.

2 Likes

I main Batman And Harley Quinn but I haven’t played in a while

1 Like

My main is Enchantress, but I also really like playing as Black Canary and Green Lantern.

3 Likes

Hero:
Aquaman

Villain:
Scarecrow

Guest Character:
TMNT

1 Like

Red Hood & Green Arrow

My main is Darkseid and my secondary is Batman

Wonder Woman. I just find it so easy to play with her, I know a lot of people consider her a “low tier” character.

But once you get a hang of her lasso combos and shield toss, meter burning it can be deadly. :slight_smile:

Secondary character: Starfire mainly used to take on those annoying spammers and their heat vision.

Trying to get better with Red Hood he’s already maxed out to level 30. Also trying to get better with Enchantress as she’s the perfect character for zoners.

Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Red Hood

1 Like

Black manta

1 Like

Hellboy