Flash foreward...just not yet

So issue 6 just came out, and I got em all, I just haven’t read them yet…or even peaked inside. Someone, ANYONE, if youve been reading this, PLEASE tell me somethin good. Im really nervous about this one…

1 Like

I read them all! I enjoyed it too. I’m a fan of Wally so I was really curious how he was going to be after everything that happened in Heroes in Crisis, but I liked how this series went. The art is beautiful and it is well written. I don’t want to say too much more without possibly spoiling it. But long story short, I loved this series and can’t wait to see what’s next.

1 Like

There’s good new and there’s bad news. I’d really like to say the good news outweighs the bad news but I don’t trust Dan Didio(t) that much…(I don’t trust him at all! in fact,…Honestly, Otis in Superman I & II has more of my confidence and trust than Dan Didio(t) will EVER have!)

1 Like

I liked this series, but I wish Brett Booth had done the covers. His interiors are lively and kinetic, and I imagine his covers would have been as well.

1 Like

I have all six as well…

1 Like

Well, i did it. And…i liked it. It did its best to not undo HIC(which woulda been a crap idea, much as i hate to admit it) but to put a shine back on Wally thats been missin for quite awhile. There were parts that totally felt like those classic Wally tales before Barry came back. The story was pretty gonzo-epic, the art held and matched the scope of it all. The only dis would be the bits that would reference HIC and I’d remember “oh yeah…”. All in all, it put Wally West in a better place than he was and set him up for better times ahead. Whew!

If you’ve been putting em off like me,have at it, it’s safe. Heh heh.

1 Like

Read #1 for context and #6 for the end. The comic only exist as a mean to an end and is really bad, that being said the end is REALLY important to DC moving forward.

1 Like