Fix the selection!

These “added bonus” posts are just B.S. The service is sold as “Stream DC movies & tv shows, read your favorite DC comics and news, shop for exclusive DC merchandise , and connect with other DC fans on DC Universe.”

2 Likes

Also, from the DC website:

“The DC UNIVERSE comics reader will include native, untethered access across devices from a smartphone or tablet to a living room screen rendered in vivid detail. Fans can scroll through some of their favorite comics from the comfort of their couch with family or friends and see this vibrant art form come to life like never before. A curated selection of thousands of DC comics will be available to DC UNIVERSE members from a library that includes decades of comics creations.”

“Members can read some of the most famous stories in comic book history such as the first 1938 Action Comics that introduced Superman to the world as well as Detective Comics #27 which first introduced Batman in 1939.”

“Other titles include Geoff Johns and Jim Lee’s iconic Justice League (2011), Swamp Thing (2011) written by Scott Snyder, and Harley Quinn (2013) written by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner. Rotating selections will cater to both members new to comics and passionate fans looking for hard-to-find titles. Comics can also be downloaded for reading offline on a smartphone or tablet.”

Between the three series mentioned there, a total of five issues are available.

6 Likes

I’ve seen most of the streaming stuff due to it being old and on other streaming services. The comics are a disaster, I can’t begin to read a series without two things happening, they pull it without notice or it only has a part of the series. They launched this too early. Where is the value in this product?

Glad I subbed through Apple, changed my yearly to monthly during the 7 day trial period and now I have it cancelled after this month.

Unless they change this to be similar to marvel unlimited, il treat it like all the other premium channels. I’ll sub for one month once 2-4 shows are fully available, run through them and cancel afterwards.

Every company is putting out a subscription service for $5-$15 and this one is not worth a consistent monthly sub.

I’d pay double and pay a year at a time for an unlimited dc comic membership, without even thinking twice.

I am on a big fence right now and 10 to 1 says I will be falling off and canceling my sub to this. I own most the movies that are on here and the shows meh really only care about YJ. TBH this is live Batman vrs Superman a huge disappointment.

@truthofpisces how is this app a competitor to MU? The original shows can be watched in one month once they’re up. The comics aren’t up long enough to even enjoy. MU has enough comics to last casual readers multiple years…

@Needmorecomics - and how many shows does MU have?

1 Like

Dropping my subscription after the 7 day trail. Advertising an assortment of comics with only a few issues that are viewable is like advertising a hamburger and only serving the bun.

4 Likes

Trial**

I kind of wish they never added comics at all. This is a streaming service that added comics for a bonus and so many of you knuckleheads expected 100000 comics in addition to all cartoons/tv/movies all for $5 a month lol, it’s getting so old. If you came for comics and aren’t happy, just leave and quit whining. Next year when Disney’s streaming comes out do you expect MUnlimited to be combined into it for free lmao?

2 Likes

I’d you’re happy with the service foodini, maybe just enjoy it instead of tolling others who aren’t. They’re entitled to express their opinion without your comments about how stupid and whiny they are.

1 Like