First Thing You Started Watching

Batman Gotham by gaslight

Birds of Prey! Itā€™s such an oddity, I was pleasantly surprised to see it on here.

1 Like

I watched the first episode of Superfriends.

Echelon,

I have been able to cast from my iPad to my vizio smartcast tv. I have not been able to with my android phone. It is weird how you castā€¦first you select the cast button and choose your tv. The tv then gets the dc universe background but just ā€clocksā€. You then choose your video and it will cast. YOU CAN NOT START THE VIDEO FIRST LIKE EVERY OTHER VIDEO SERVICE I HAVE TRIED. When you start the video on your device the cast button disappears, which is why you set up the cast first. Again, this is using the app on an iPad. I have not tried it on my old iPhone, but think it should work the same way. I havenā€™t tried again on my android now that the service seems more stableā€¦if it changes Iā€™ll update this post.

Lauren Fausts SBBFs.

Batman Beyond the episode with mr.freeze and blight my all time favourite episode.

George Reeves Superman while I was working.

Then switched to Superfriends.

Static shock, favorite show as a kid. Super excited to see it on here!

1 Like

The Grey ghost episode of Batman the animated series!now watching Superman serial!

Lois and Clark

Under the Red Hood. Had to

1 Like

Batman Beyond and all of the shorts!

1 Like

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm. Sometimes you got to start with a bonafide classic.

Teen Titans!

1 Like

I watched both Isis and Shazam on Saturday mornings! Plus, Wonder Woman!

I went with a show I missed: Constantine

1 Like

Lois & Clark, then Constantine.

1 Like

Justice League: Gods and Monsters

Batman the animated series

Batman Ninjaā€¦ I regret thisā€¦

Lois and Clark. Dean Cain is the Superman of my childhood so getting to watch it again brings back so many great memories.