First Look: BATMAN: SECRET FILES HUNTRESS #1 - Releasing on July 27th, 2021

8 Likes

Anyone have a chance to read Helena’s one shot yet? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I really like that Huntress button!!!

5 Likes

I was thinking about reading that later tonight or tomorrow.

6 Likes

Ty buddy!!! Makes me feel better cuz I could’ve gotten a figure. But, I figured I have plenty be cool to have a button & already had Z button that came with the DCU Classics.

4 Likes

Making me long for the new Huntress series.

4 Likes

Oh man I can’t wait either!!!

4 Likes

There’s going to be a Huntress series?

5 Likes

A one shot at least, hopefully it will become more.

4 Likes

Well, this feels more like an additional chapter of Detective Comics than a setup for a Huntress solo. Though it could feed into a possible Birds of Prey type book that they’ve been teasing since Infinite Frontier #0.

6 Likes

Will there be actual profile pages in this?
I was let down by Infinite Frontier Secret Files because it didn’t have any.

4 Likes

I haven’t read the book yet but I just checked and there are no profile pages. As others have said, this looks to be a continuation from Detective Comics and will be continued in Detective Comics.

5 Likes

Thanks, darkstarz!

5 Likes

I am still quite crushed that these have no profile pages or pinup pages. C’mon, DC. Call it The Batman Chronicles or Gotham Knights, not Secret Files! There’s nothing Secret or Filey about any of the stories so far!

6 Likes

I just read the other recommendations. I got tagged to come here so I didn’t see your original post. Amazing!!! I love bad@$$ chicks almost exclusively. But the 3 u recommended are 3 of my favorite evers!!! We line up perfectly as far as preferences so far. Excellent recommendations!!

4 Likes

Huntress is baaaack!

Sort of :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:joy: & I hear that & know exactly what u mean!!!

4 Likes