Finally here's my ACTION 1000 collection at present

I most defiantly plan on expanding these babies…

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/62086344_2241862812697797_3243290995332218880_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQliZ3LZzCYfwT9L3_KRbkw1o9dK6dQ6gCvZ42xUP_9SQTXUoH_AuxPL1eawYiAXhoI&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=de2c63b0331732410f9a8651a5e60284&oe=5D51C0B5

4 Likes

Awesome! Kinda jealous seeing all those next to each other. Don’t really collect that many physical comic books, but you may have just nudged me to start one similar to yours! Always loved that Lee Bermejo cover with Superman hovering; wish he would do more with the character.
Side note: Update can’t come soon enough…pinch to zoom, please!

1 Like

@moro Pal, if you’re gonna do it you’d better get started ASAP. Many of them are starting to skyrocket in price.

1 Like

Thanks for the wake-up call…hadn’t thought of that. Probably don’t wanna take on another expensive collecting endeavor. I’ll just experience it vicariously through you!

2 Likes

Oh wow I didn’t know there were so many variant covers! I just have the first one. I’m definitely digging the one with the fortress of solitude and the all white one.

1 Like

Golly Mr. Kent, that’s swell!

How many left until you consider the set complete?

3 Likes

Swell, um there are very few ppl left in the world who feel comfortable saying that work. :joy:

2 Likes

As swell as it would be to complete the set, it’s highly unlikely. I don’t know the exact # of how many remain. What I do know is new ones seem to pop up even now, a year later.

1 Like

There’s one that was exclusive to last years Superman Celebration in Metropolis Ill. Either Steve Younis from Superman Homepage of one of his co-workers snatched it up. Don’t expect that sucker to hit the market anytime soon and if/when it ever does it’ll be crazy expensive. My goal is to obtain as many as I can and own the majority of them. I’m comfortable that i’ll reach that goal.

1 Like

Sorry to triple reply, but why its on my mind here are three of the best sites to find/order these from…

mycomicshop.com

midtowncomics.com

dynamicforces.com

Happy hunting

1 Like

@fansumtheory.16165 I love to say swell.

Why, I’d belt it out Julie Andrews style even!

Swell is keen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

… Katy Keen???

1 Like

@Vroom, Lol oh marry poppins!
Y’all did get that was a quote from Superman though right? I wasn’t pickin fun of anyone.

Also I went to the Iron Studios web site last night an Oh My Goodness my jaw dropped when I saw that statue of 78 sup’s standing on the flag pole! I have to have that.

1 Like

@fansumtheory.16165 Yes, yes we did get that it’s from Superman: The Movie :slight_smile:

Every time I hear or say swell, I think of that movie and Superman in general.

2 Likes

@ AquamonC137 When I was 2-3yrs old that poster hung on the wall over my bed. I used to wake up to it every morning. It was super swell!

1 Like

I figured y’all got it. I just didn’t want anyone thinking I was being rude!

@DCComicsCrisis, oh man wish I had that poster! mine was of the Rocketeer. Man I wish they would make another!

1 Like

The world needs more of Cliff Secord and his rocket pack wearing alter-ego, that’s very true.

2 Likes

@fansumtheory.16165, yeah that’s a nice Reeve statue, and seems to have many folks rather excited over it. Manageable size, classic pose from a classic movie. Available for pre-order from BBTS by the way.

2 Likes