Final Blue Beetle Trailer--Official Discussion Thread

I can’t wait to see this!!!

4 Likes

Consider it done! :bluebeetle:

3 Likes

Wow tell me I’m not the only one who is excited for this movie BLUE BEETLE | OFFICIAL FINAL TRAILER - YouTube

7 Likes

You’re definitely not the only one!

I’m more enticed to see the movie now following the Q&A with Josh Trujillo. I knew more about Ted than I did Jaime, and it was nice to hear someone speak passionately about Jaime as a person and how he differs from Ted — especially with how they approach heroism and the Blue Beetle title, I think.

4 Likes

You are not the only one. I am so excited. We have been getting a lot of DC movies this year and nothing could make me happier.

6 Likes

oooooo think goodness I thought I was the only and why it said your last visit. And how did you become an admin

2 Likes

I like it! It doesn’t look like it’s full of CGI, makes think of the first Ant-Man movie and I only reference that because of my statement of the realism with the tech. I like seeing the dialogue between Jaime and the Scarab because it’s really about them learning to host each other. Looking forward to this one!

4 Likes

Agree

2 Likes

Hey @Gian.Tayson765.86856! :wave: The “Admin” status is exclusively for our wonderful community manager (@Jitsu) and assistant community manager (@staticshocks). If you’re interested in possible employment with DC Comics, please feel free to check out the Official Warner Bros. Career Site regularly to apply for any open positions that pop up. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Personally I’m still genuinely excited for Blue Beetle. I know it probably won’t break any box office records, but I think it’ll do decently well and since it had a lower production budget then Shazam: Fury of The Gods & The Flash, it might have a better chance of making WB money!

4 Likes

This is my 3rd most anticipated movie this year, after Oppenheimer and Dune Pt. 2.

3 Likes

Looks great….fun even.

3 Likes

Now, that’s service! :partying_face:

Thank you, sir!

Slides a Monopoly finski into the tip jar that has the Blue Beetle insignia glued to it.

Speaking of emoji, how about Yara Flor’s “Yoink!” dialogue bubble as seen in Future State: Wonder Woman #1?

Fans out Monopoly singles.

More for the tip jar…:superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

:bluebeetle: :blue_car:

2 Likes

Welcome back to the community @SuperBrainiac! Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :bluebeetle:

4 Likes

Nice use of the emoji. :bluebeetle: :+1:t2:

SN: You’ve got me thinking of what a mash-up of Jaime and Thanagarians would be like.

SN 2: If Thanagar gets a name drop in the movie (maybe Jaime’s suit mentions other cultures at some point? :man_shrugging:t2:), I’ll be one happy Hawkfan.

3 Likes

So i’m curious with the Actors/Writers strike going on, which I fully support by the way, but yeah i’m curious if this will negatively impact Blue Beetle and other movies box offices?

I know the actor for Blue Beetle said he hopes people will still see, support and promote the film. And actors & writers have said for fans not to boycott movies because they don’t want studios to have an excuse to replace them with A.I. but I still worry that it will negatively impact upcoming films.

2 Likes

I have the same question too. Strike rules prohibit actors from ANY form of promotion, even on social media. I hope that the box office isn’t too negatively impacted, but I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

2 Likes

It is too early to tell how much, but it will likely hurt the box office at least some especially since it will be much easier to promote its animated competition about cute turtles.

2 Likes

There is a report saying Warner Bros almost delayed it to next year.

2 Likes