Felicity Smoak

Just saw that Emily Bett Rickards is not coming back for the final season of Arrow. This makes me very sad. I have loved Felicity since her first appearance. Love the quirkiness and lightness she brought to the show.

4 Likes

A lot of fans it seems won’t find that bad news. lol. Weird she won’t be back for the last 10 episodes though, given what a big part of the show she is will be odd not having her around.

4 Likes

It will be the best season in years

2 Likes

[Dancing] that’s a shame

[Spinning on his head] she’ll be missed

[Dumping Gatorade on self] I hope that’s incorrect

4 Likes

How can you hate her so much? She’s so fun…

3 Likes

Give Rikards credit, she took a minor supporting role and created an integral part of Arrow. I like the character and the person seems pretty cool.

4 Likes

To be fair to Felicity, I hate like half of the people on Arrow

2 Likes

Well said, msgtv

2 Likes

Her character has been grating the last two seasons, but overall I would say she has been the least worst part of a show that is the worst show that I watch every week.

If you dislike it so much, why keep watching? Sounds suspicious…

2 Likes

I loved Team A, I forced myself to watch Arrow when Team B came in, Mister Terrific was pretty useless in my opinion, Wild Dog too. That said, when Arrow featured Team A at the end of season 5, it made it worth it.

Now that we have Team C though, the wait has paid off but last episode completely ignored them lol Not sure if this is any indication to the end of Arrow, I highly doubt that Arrowverse is ending anytime soon because Smallville wasn’t as popular and went on for 10 seasons. Plus, Batwoman is on the way. So worry not!

2 Likes

I liked the Felicity character more, early on. But over time, the character developed in ways not so pleasing, and for me, Green Arrow should be with Black Canary… but that role has been a mess on Arrow too. Overall, Arrow, for me, is more wrong than right, and barely worth watching. Sometimes I get board and even drift off thinking or doing other things while the show airs.

MACJR

2 Likes

I have nothing against the person I blame the fanbase and writers for killing the show making it all about them going away from the true green arrow black canary story

4 Likes

I won’t miss her. The character stopped being fun to watch after the first 2 seasons. Olicity is what killed Arrow for me if I’m going to be honest.

4 Likes

I saw an announcement (Hollywood Reporter, maybe) that Arrow was only returning for an 8 episode final season next year.

1 Like

DeSade, Arrow will have a 10 episode final 8th season.

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll check out the final season afterall now if she’s truly gone

3 Likes

Ding-dong, The Witch Is Dead, Let them know, The Witch is Dead!!!

2 Likes

After they became a couple it went downhill from there

3 Likes

Yeah, I liked her at the beginning, until they started really, really REALLY pushing her with Oliver.

3 Likes