February Flicks

Nice!!! I have one appointment tomorrow but it’s nothing. No pain just a checkup. I’m going to try to be on the next few days to finish Tuesday’s drops.

8 Likes

Great, see you around.

8 Likes

:love_you_gesture: :magic_wand::sparkles::dizzy::star:

8 Likes

Sorry to miss some few polls, wish I knew when it was open. But I’m really satisfied with the results.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

The next one will be open Friday around Midnight through Sunday evening, the final will be Sunday around 800pm till monday at 11.

8 Likes

Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face::bar_chart:

8 Likes

Are you TRYING to make me have a fight with my inner child?

8 Likes

That is my fondest hope, that we have to make tough decisions, because DC has some great movies.

5 Likes

Well it’s time to set the Final Four and the top half went true to form, with the 1 and 4 seed advancing the bottom bracket on the other hand the 39th Seed advanced as well as the 19th Seed, that is some March Madness for sure.

• 1 The Dark Knight
  • 4 The Batman

0 voters

• 39 Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
  • 19 Superman

0 voters

7 Likes

Polls up

8 Likes

Thankyou, I voted.:grinning:

8 Likes

The Batman vs The Dark Knight is an ongoing internal debate that I’ve been having since The Batman came out.

8 Likes

Well, you’ve decided now, it will soon be in stone.We will have to see if the rest agree with you.

8 Likes

Honestly, it’ll probably change at least 4 times over the next few days.

8 Likes

Yes, but eventually it will lock in, personally Even though I didn’t vote for it, I am hoping Mask makes the final, to show that money isn’t everything.My final four would’ve been based on these bracketsThe Dark Knight, V for Vendetta, Shazam!, and I would’ve had to toss a coin between WW/SM.

8 Likes

I am 3 of the 4. I am the supreme

8 Likes

That’s a good idea!!

1=TDK
2=TB

@Kelex roll 1d2

8 Likes

:game_die: 1

8 Likes

Ok I’ve decided that I have made up my mind because I can’t bring myself to change my vote lol

8 Likes

Wait Stargirl didn’t make the cut, who are you again?

9 Likes