February Flicks

Well not surprised WW and SM ended in a tie, however one must advance, so an overtime round will commence and end tonight, if it is still tied at that point, I will have Kelex do the roll 1 die 2, three times to determine the winner.

Overtime
  • 3 Wonder Woman
  • 19 Superman

0 voters

10 Likes

Well as we are waiting on the overtime to finish, a couple of other notes on last round. Suicide Squad beat Red in a holdover from last round, and we had a few shocking upsets. 18th ranked Shazam! Beat 2nd ranked Dark Knight Rises, 12 Batman Begins beats 5th ranked Joker, and the 39th seed Batman: Mask of the Phantasma advances to the Elite 8 defeating the 10th Seeded Batman.

9 Likes

i just want to remind everybody that Superman knows what your underwear looks like

supereyebrows

not that heā€™d do anything like tell your crush if you vote against him, iā€™m just saying

9 Likes

RIGGED

9 Likes

Nope, I think most of us agree that overall, animated DC movies top live action ones.

8 Likes

We know the color of his underwear too. Because heā€™s a creep who wears it on the outside! Itā€™s exowear, not underwear for the guy!

7 Likes

Wow, learned a new word today, thanks @Jurisdiction
ā€œItā€™s exowear,ā€

8 Likes

Lmfaoooooo!!! Anytime!

8 Likes

ā€œJurisdictionā€™s Underwear, by Clark Kentā€¦ā€

typerman

10 Likes

Well after overtime WW and Sm were still tied, so to the tie breaker it is. WW is 1 Sm is 2
@kelex roll 1d2

9 Likes

:game_die: 2

8 Likes

@kelex roll 1d2

7 Likes

@kelex roll 1d2

7 Likes

:game_die: 2

8 Likes

According to the all powerful Kelex Superman is a winner.

8 Likes

Although now that I think about Kelex isnā€™t probably that neutral and cheated at dice.

9 Likes

Iā€™m biff and i approve of this robot voting for its maker :white_check_mark:

9 Likes

Elite 8

Khandaq Bracket
  • 1 The Dark Knight
  • 9 Man of Steel

0 voters

Metropolis Bracket
  • 12 Batman Begins
  • 4 The Batman

0 voters

Gotham Bracket
  • 18 Shazam!
  • 39 Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

0 voters

Themyscria Bracket
  • 19 Superman
  • 6 Aquaman

0 voters

8 Likes

This is awesome!!! Mad I missed itā€¦bookmarked and Watching cuz Iā€™ll be missing here and thereā€¦

8 Likes

Understandable, with what you are going through it will end Monday with 2 more rounds till then.

8 Likes