Feast your eyes y'all!

My first Statue y’all and I love it. Superman 1978 Christopher Reeves.
Sorry if the pics are not great.

20190903_192129.jpg

19 Likes

20190903_192054.jpg

3 Likes

20190903_192152.jpg

2 Likes

20190903_192215.jpg

3 Likes

I have to figure out how to get clearer pic’s on here. Sorry my phone is not very fancy.

20190903_192225.jpg

3 Likes

I was just looking at the thumbnail for the thread oops that’s hilarious with the title name. The the picture when I was posted it wasn’t zoomed in on his junke that’s hilarious​:rofl::rofl::rofl: sorry mods was not my intention I swear.

2 Likes

Awesome man

3 Likes

I love it! But Krypto deserves to stand on a pole too! #GiveHimAPole

2 Likes

biff your right I’m sorry I don’t know what I was thinking. :joy::joy::joy:

20190903_201349.jpg

6 Likes

Lol yes! justice!!

2 Likes

Thank you msgtv and biff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Chris Reeve in the house! Congrats on the pickup, bud. I know you’ve been waiting on that for some time. Beautiful piece…love it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

moro thanks man yeah Finally got here! I have to say his face looks better than it does on the Iron studios web page. that pic. does not do it justice.

3 Likes

That is 100% a beautiful piece

4 Likes

This is absolutely stunning! :smiley: Thanks for sharing it with us, @fansumtheory.16165!

4 Likes

@Aquamon Say Jim, that’s a bad sta-tue!

I also like your inclusions of Adventures of Superman #424 and The Man of Steel #1 in the background. Noice!

5 Likes

That’s a great Superman display. The statue looks amazing.

4 Likes

That looks awesome!

5 Likes

Hot dog!

3 Likes

Thanks y’all :slight_smile: I have been eagerly awaiting this for a lil over 2 months. special thanks to my collecting agent LOL @moro would not have known about it with out his giving me a heads up.
Thank you
@ReallyReallyReallyDarkGray
@Zatanna, even though your magic hurts me LOL
@Vroom, killing it with the puns as always! also I got the MoS Issue 1 after your book club :slight_smile:
To my Pokemon Friends @Beagle & nu52, #trunksforlife!
@LEXCORP, Super jealous of your Batman collection man!

4 Likes