Favorite Young Justice: Outsiders Episode So Far?

What’s your favorite episode of Young Justice season 3? Mine is episode 4! I just found it to be hilarious!:joy:

1 Like

Same! Private Security was so hilarious, especially the scenes with Dick and the Harpers. I also loved how it also had that heartbreaking moment between Zatanna and Zatara. I think that episode was a perfect mixture of comedy and sorrow.

1 Like

Well, I have not tried to pick a favorite. I frankly love them all. I would agree with you though that this episode was pretty hilarious. Zatanna has always been one of my favorite characters from her JLA days and her search her father (some would consider one of the first DCU events). So that took me back and was a real heart-breaker; especially since Dr. Fate, another long-time favorite, was the instrument of their torment.
I would have to say, while still perhaps not my favorite, episode 22 was the most stunning for me. Antisocial Pathologies was tracking pretty much as expected as were the reveals, but then toward the end; ~minimizing the spoilers~ I really felt for Black Lightning. It just left me stunned.

Private Security was by far the best episode yet :+1:

1 Like