Favorite Storylines of All-Time?

Yea coie is very expansive. Lot of material to learn if you’re new to dc.

2 Likes

Kingdom Come, hands down.

Superman: Red Son

Superman: Last Son

Wait, was this a superman question? lol

3 Likes

It wasnt a supes question, but i love all the ones you said haha

1 Like

HUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(sorry I love it so much lmao)

3 Likes

@LEXCORP
It LoHS 290-294 should cover most of it, and those issues were dropped as part of the 20K books.

Blackest Night for me. I tend to like multi-character crossover arcs more than stories focusing on specific characters or teams, and the various lantern corps are my favorite part of the DC comics.

3 Likes

I haven’t read blackest night in forever.

1 Like

Long Halloween. Perfection.

5 Likes

Long Halloween is a given

1 Like

ALL-STAR SUPERMAN - I should be able to even dream about writing something as great as this. Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely were able to drill down to the core of why the Last Son is not just the greatest superhero ever created but also the standard that other four-color creations aspire to…and this lavish praise comes from a Batman fan. AS Superman is the book you share with people who say they don’t like Superman.

3 Likes

The judas contract

4 Likes

Batman catwomen wedding

1 Like

Batman catwomen wedding

Best storyline? Batman and Robin 2008. Grayson and Damian are just gold

4 Likes

I haven’t read that. Is it awesome?

This is a tough choice, but I have to go with Neil Gaiman’s Sandman.

3 Likes

Ah the lord of dreams. Great story all around, the art and penciling is ridiculous.

2 Likes

I liked Tom Taylor"s work on Earth 2, beginning with Issue 17, available today in the library.

If you liked his work in Injustice, he is better here.

Spoilers

The situation is desperate.

Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman of this earth are dead, along with all Amazons, Lois Lane and Catwoman. Helena Wayne and Power Girl have been transported to main Earth, in Worlds’ Finest Title, which is also great. They were the only heroes of this world.

The newer heroes, young versions of Justice Society, Green Lantern, Flash and Hawkgirl, are inexperienced. The World Army is helpless.

Darksaid has a new Superman, who might be resurrected from the old Superman, under his control. The rich, who attempted to flee the planet in a spaceship, suffocated in space, when this Suerman attacked the ship.

New characters take the lead:

Thomas Wayne, with Hourman’s powers and a gun, is the new Batman.

Lois Lane’s mind resides in Red Tornado.

Thomas frees three prisoners.

Jimmy Olson is Oracle, hacker of all the information in the world.

The Queen of Atlantis is Aquawoman.

There is a Krytonian who has never seen the sun, a Zod.

In a sense, this series uses versions of the oldest characters in the DC Universe, and uses them superbly.

4 Likes

@turokson love the summary man, i have read it, just been a while.

1 Like

Kingdom Come. It is the only story I could Not put down.

2 Likes