Favorite Henry Cavill Moment as Superman

His first flight in MoS for sure…taking out the world engine…

And I gotta say, I’m a big softee for the scene between he and Lois just before taking out Doomsday in BvS.

“This is my world. YOU…are my world.”

My wife and I both love that scene. She’s so integral in helping him see what he means to everyone and just how needed he truly is. He loves her and this planet that has become his adopted home and he’ll do whatever it takes to keep what’s precious to him safe, even if it means dying. VERY powerful scene, in my opinion!

I gotta agree. His first flight and probably his death are my favorite moments respectively. Honorable mention to when he killed Zod.

1 Like

As Clark:
When he saves those men in the beginning of Man of Steel from the burning Oil Rig.

As Superman:
The montage scene in Batman v Superman where he’s pulling the ship, rescuing the people on the rooftops during a flood, & saving a rocket. Really a great scene as the journalists, scientists, government officials & media discuss what it must be like to have the powers he has & how he should use them or even if he should on the news.

Honorable Mention:
Just watching him rip the shirt open at the end of Justice League as he enters the alley and revealing the S symbol, then seeing him take off as Lois says, " Up in the Sky." Really had me geeking out lol

2 Likes

The moment he snaps Zod’s neck at the end of MoS. The level of emotion was phenomenal.

World engine scene is so epic

1 Like

Montage scene in BvS or him in JL where he and Flash help the Russian town

1 Like

The single best thing about it us a bit cosmetic. The story is great but how much H.C. looks like Superman in the 1st dark blue suit, the one they used in Man Of Steel is stunning. I really liked that movie.

1 Like