Favorite Green Lantern?

I’m curious to know everyone’s favorite green lantern, human or alien! You’re more than welcome to pick more than one.

Mine would have to be either John Stewart or Kyle Rayner.

6 Likes

Mine is either Kyle Rayner or Hal

2 Likes

Hal Jordan or Guy Gardner

3 Likes

Hal and Kyle.

2 Likes

Hal Jordan

2nd favorite is Kyle Rayner.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to be honest with you guys…I hate Guy Gardner! My favorite Gardner moment was when Batman punched him in the face for getting on his nerves lol. Look it up it’s fantastic

1 Like

Jessica Cruz

4 Likes

Guy Gardner is awesome and doesn’t get enough credit , 2nd favorite Hal.

1 Like

Hal Jordan
Kilowag
Karma-Tui
Arisia
Jessica Cruz

My top 5.

1 Like

Katma-Tui just caught the autocorrect mistake

1 Like

Stewart. My first and favorite lantern (via Justice League the Animated series)

1 Like

Hal Jordan

2 Likes

I grew up with John on TV, but now I’m a diehard Jessica Cruz fan.

2 Likes

Sinestro!

1 Like

I think Mogo is just neat.

4 Likes

G’NORT!!! Proud member of the dozens and dozens of g’nort fans who are a member of G.E.A.T.

1 Like

I know I’m going to get a lot of hate mail for this, but…

I unironically like Guy Gardner.

Also, Mogo for the runner-up. Nothing’s more badass than a literal planet with Green Lantern powers.

2 Likes

Mogo. Who else?

Honestly, though, I don’t know much about Simon or Jessica since I don’t read a lot of post-New 52 stuff, but I really like all of the human GLs. Hal and John are about tied for my favorites (and are the only ones who’d make it into my top ten superheroes more generally). Guy, Kyle, and Alan Scott are all great characters too, though. I was also only partially kidding about Mogo - while he doesn’t get used in the context of being a “normal” superhero, so I wouldn’t count him as one of my favorite superheroes, he is probably the coolest character associated with the Green Lantern books. Arisia was a good idea for a character who got thoroughly ruined by the age-up incident (and had her most interesting trait - namely, her age - removed in order to salvage said incident). Kilowog and Salakk are always awesome, of course. I’ve also been reading the Johns-era Green Lantern Corps book recently, and I find myself really liking Soranik Natu and Iolande. G’Nort was really funny in Batman: The Brave and the Bold, too. And on the subject of more comic relief-oriented Lanterns, there’s Ch’p. Stel’s also cool. And while he might not exactly be a stellar example of a Green Lantern, Sinestro is a really cool villain. Basically, the entire Green Lantern Corps is chock full of great characters.

It’s much easier to pick a favorite F-Sharp Bell, though.

1 Like

Guy Gardner

Kyle Rayner: First Green Lantern I ever saw or read about.
John Stewart: First Green Lantern I saw on TV.
Hal Jordan: Classic Green Lantern and everyone loves him.

I absolutely hate Guy Gardner. Every time he shows up, I just want to punch him square in the jaw