Favorite Episode of Young Justice

Failsafe in season 1, really shows how much the team means to each other and how much they have become a family in the short time they’ve been together. Also Summit in season 2 because Kaldur making the entire light and reach his B!@#$ with that reveal at the end, priceless! Honorable mentions are Perfomance, image, and of course everyone’s favorite bloodlines!

Misplaced. I’ve noticed it’s the episode I tend to watch the most. I just found it fun that Billy Batson/Shazam had to go between child and adult worlds. It was also the episode that made Dr. Fate a full member of the League and the debate if Shazam should still be a League member keeping the secret that he’s a child.

1 Like

Honestly it is hard because I love all the doctor fate scenes but If i had to say it would be the one where the world gets split in to and Billy batson has to help

1 Like

My favorite episode is Complications (S02E16)

I love every episode of young justice

2 Likes

The last 2 episodes of season 2.
With Kid Flash disappearing. Very sad and emotional episodes. I love them all but definitely the last 2.

1 Like

My favorite episode of Young Justice was the episode when Garfield Logan turns into Beast Boy

1 Like

I love this show so much! Misplaced, Satisfaction, Bloodlines, and Coldhearted come to mind, but I love them all!

1 Like

All of them!

I love every episode but if I can pick one it would be coldhearted. The one about Wally’s birthday

3 Likes

Cold hearted

2 Likes

The one where Aqualad kills Artemis, that whole season was awesome.

1 Like

Every episode was quality

1 Like

I would have to say Failsafe. I remember watching that episode and being completely off guard and having all the emotions hitting me starting with Artemis’s death, and just the whole mystery surrounding the alien invasion was very compelling to me.

3 Likes

A vote to Cold Hearted

All the episodes are my favorite but Coldhearted has always stuck out to me.

2 Likes

Season 1 episode 24: Performance

2 Likes

Bloodlines - seeing four generations of Flashes next to one another gave me the feels.

2 Likes

definitely the humor, especially the jokes at wally’s expense…

2.10 “Before The Dawn”

Love that episode. That Black Beetle vs Blue Beetle showdown is awesome! Plus seeing a villain take down the entire team was so cool!