Favorite Episode of Young Justice

Any that had Wally as a central character. He had so much charisma and his stories seemed to have the most heart. That said, Dick going back to the circus he grew up in was also an amazing episode ^^

@gtownrules.8904 Yeah. I miss Wally. :’(

Failsafe

Have to agree with Heck.Batman, Bloodlines is my favorite (I love my speedsters)!
But there are so many good episodes, it’s hard to pick one

2 Likes

I liked the two worlds episode I forgot what it was called

I liked Alienated mainly because it was cool to see the Bat-family in action. I also liked True Colors because we got to see Robin lead a team.

1 Like

The one with origin of red Tornado no more pinochios

The dream elseworld episode where they all died.

There are so many good ones, I can’t even chose! This show is a true masterpiece…But I loved the episode where original Speedy wanted revenge on Lex Luthor and becomes A any speedster-centric episode like Cold Hearted or Bloodlines

There are way too many to choose one, this show is so good!! But the one where original Speedy wanted revenge on Lex Luthor and ends up become Arsenal is personal favorite

1 Like

The whole series!

Love both seasons

My favorite is blood lines

2 Likes

Satisfaction and War are also my favorite episodes.

1 Like

Just watched it cold hearted love that one

1 Like

Blue Beetle scrapping against the Light and the Gray Beetle.

Bloodlines because it showed each core member of The Flash family perfectly. Also seeing Jay Garrick still running and getting the job done brought a tear to my eye.

1 Like

This is such a hard question to answer… If I had to choose it would be the last episode of season 1. I loved how the team worked together and how they had to fight their own mentors! I definitely have other episodes that i love but this one stood out to me the most.

2 Likes

I’m all in for “Humanity”. That was a fantastic episode, the stakes felt high and the risks felt real. :ok_hand: Great susoense!

To be honest it is hard to pick, but if I had to I would have to say Bloodlines, showing off the Flash Family and Jay Garrick in action brought a tear to my eye.

1 Like