Favorite DCEU scene?

Pretty much all of Wonder Woman. No Man’s Land, Diana and Steve on the boat/in the magic bathtub, Diana digging her fingers into the stone wall and climbing up to get her weapons, I could go on about that movie. It’s really difficult because BvS and MoS had many great scenes as well. Justice League, I enjoyed Wonder Woman in the bank. JL vs Superman (though they could have done more with it) was also another highlight.

2 Likes

Suicide Squad gets a lot of hate, but the scene where we first see June Moon transform into the Enchantress is one of the best scenes in all of DC. The way Enchantress brings her hand under June’s and flips it around is eerie. Harley falling into the acid was also a good scene. Anything with Viola Davis/Amanda Waller was fun, IMO.

3 Likes

No Man’s Land. Most other stuff is bogged down by the movie it’s in. Would’ve said Batman warehouse scene, but hey, he just used the Batwing to blow up several dudes. Plus he fights like a tank, taking a headshot, which makes the scene less cool. Would’ve said Superman’s sacrifice and funeral, but they were forced and VERY avoidable to the point of absurdity. Would’ve said Superman flying for the first time, but the colors are so flashed out that it’s almost wasted potential.

Batman warehouse scene in BvS is the best we’ve ever seen Batman. After that, any of the action set pieces from the last hour of Man of Steel.

1 Like

Warehouse scene with Batman in BvS
Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent at the end of JL
Shots of the JL after defeating Steppenwolf
Suicide Squad having drinks

Faora-Ul and Nam-Ek vs Superman and the US military!

1 Like

That’s a good one too

Truly dislike those fans that believe Ben Affleck is the best Batman ever due to just one Martha Kent rescue scene. The interview with Ben gazing into space day dreaming obviously shows he doesn’t truly want to play Batman. I feel like those fans I’m speaking of is truly trying to make Ben take the role which he doesn’t really want since Daredevil blocking any chance of someone truly wanting to make the role great. Hear this is DC’s runner up to play Batman Canadian actor Nick Bateman

5eca204250aeca9367e7827b11248dd2-full.jpg