favorite dc universe community board

what’s your fav dc universe board

4 Likes

I seem to spend most of my time in Support and Feedback.

My favorite forum is Fan Creations, with the weekly Fan Fiction prompt of the week.

In Watchtower, I like anything Applejack writes. She has an honest, very informative and sometimes very funny style, as befitting the Greatest of the Mods. I love it when she replies to me, especially if she says I had a good idea.

In Watchtower and other forums, I also enjoy MissInkBlot. She receives tesponses kindly and may even think I am a decent writer. I gave her two thirds of my novel and she didnt complain.

I also spend time in General, Comics and Random.

1 Like

Fan Creations is the one I constantly check. I find myself on there the most. I like seeing everyone’s creative and artistic side.

4 Likes

Fan Creations probably has the best content, but is a little inactive. I find myself enjoying the topics and conversation in Random the most.

1 Like

For me, it’s the Comics section. I love the comic-focused conversations there.

For the other boards:

• If I want to have fun and get to know people, Random is the place I go.
  • If I want to watch-along or talk about the latest shows & movies, I’m in TV, Film, & Games.
  • Next it’s: Support & Feedback, Collector’s Corner, and Fan Creations, in that order. I admit, I need to go to Fan Creations more often.

:thinking: Oddly, if I want to be surprised, I go to General, not Random. I know what to expect in Random, it’s General that always surprises me.

4 Likes

Comic books. I can discuss movies and TV shows elsewhere, but places dedicated to discussing comics are rarer.

1 Like

TV, Film, & Games is like Comic Books’ more powerful evil twin; both of them have lots of arguments about controversial subjects, but CB has polite, intelligent debate and TVF&G has “I’m canceling” threads, complaining about adaptations, and insulting people who complain about adaptations. I can find all that in General along with topics that have some actual entertainment value.

1 Like

I hit Random first, because there is usually something there to comment on.
If i’m in an argumentative state I go to General because I can give a hot take and bounce.
Both Tv and comics aren’t very interesting most times because I know I’m mostly weird and those boards are very vanilla to me.
Maybe I should look into the other boards to see if something is going on over there.

1 Like

I like talking about collectibles new and old, sharing my DC collection with others, seeing other folks’ collections. Collector’s Corner would be my favorite board, if it was a little more active, but I think it may be one of the least active boards on here, unfortunately. As such, I would probably say General is where I’m checking stuff out the most.

2 Likes

sits back and thinks

Well sir, I’m leaning towards the Comics forum as comic books are the fuel for everything else on this service and what make the World of DC go 'round. Discussion of them is fun and at times, enlightening.

Afterwards, Random is generally a hoot. Plenty of silly-willy to be had there, and when we’re not goofing around, someone usually strikes up an interesting conversation topic.

Then…General, Merch, Fan Creations, and a tie between the Watchtower and Suggestions and Feedback areas.

2 Likes