Favorite comic on DCU?

What’s been your favorite comic on DCU so far? I’m really enjoying Aquaman, Doom Patrol and a couple of Batman titles as well as tons of other awesome comics

2 Likes

Batwoman, Robin: Year One, and The Long Halloween

5 Likes

This is a tough question.

Favorite: The Long Halloween-Dark Victory-When in Rome

Most Heartwarming: Starfire 2015. It’s lighthearted and she really won me over.

Most refreshingly unique: Vixen: Return of the Lion

Most emotionally powerful: A death in the Family and a Lonely Place of Dying

I still have tons to read, but so far, that’s my list.

5 Likes

New Gods. Superman/Batman would get that vote if the full Supergirl arc was there, but I love S/B so much I’ll give it a plug anyway.

The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive is a solid read as is what’s available for Frankenstein: Agent of S.H.A.D.E. (very underrated title).

5 Likes

New Gods, Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E.S., Huntress year one, Power Girl, Starfire 2015, Batman & the Outsiders, Supergirl ‘72, Batman Long Halloween & Dark Victory & Eternal, Penguin Pain & Prejudice, Batgirl year one plenty more but I’ll stop there.

2 Likes

I lied, Catwoman when in Rome, Selina’s Big Score, Justice League Dark & JSA all stars.

3 Likes

I guess Selina’s Big Score must not be accessible via the phone app. It comes up on PC but for the phone version, bupkis. Just a black background.

1 Like

I had problems accessing movies & tv & comics on phone but mines working now.

1 Like

It’s just that one book, which is odd. Everything else is smooth as silk.

I enjoyed re-reading Starman and Manhunter. As for comics I had not previously read prior to this app, I liked I, Vampire and Batman Dark Victory.

1 Like

I’ve really liked having so many awesome Green Arrow comics to finally have the chance to read. The series by Kevin Smith is freaking amazing. And The Longbow Hunters was soooooo good.
And getting to read old Suicide Squad, Batman & The Outsiders and Huntress comics. So far, with the books and Titans, I feel like I’m getting my money’s worth. There are some issues I have with the overall availability with some comics and other shows/ films. But so far, so good.

2 Likes

This place is a readers heaven. I’ve read books that I always thought of getting but never did. There are so many comics to choose from. Yeah there is a lot not here but I think in time anything you want will be here.

5 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve read the new teen titans & titans comics. Forgot how amazing they were. Ive never had this many in my possession at one time where I could binge on them. Not a single character I don’t love & the arcs are amazing, so many places they can go with the characters involved in them.

1 Like

Starman and Vixen. Robin year one. Plus old JLA, issues, for nostalgia reasons.

1 Like

Current favs:
-Cyborg
-Titans Hunt
-JLA (Morrison)
-Bizarro
-Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life and Death

2 Likes

Superman allstar
Superman Brainiac
Batman year two

1 Like