I agree

Mask of the Phantasm.

Same

Batman vs TMNT is actually really good.

2 Likes

Mine is the batman vs dracula!

2 Likes

@bloodyvampx.90598
That is a classic and very underrated. Probably because it’s based off The Batman vs BTAS. It’s one of my personal favorites. The use of Penguin in that movie is totally awesome.

2 Likes

Right?! I love the batman. That shows animation was great an i loved how they took the jump to change things. I wish a new badass series would arrive lol

1 Like

I think the thing we see in Batman vs Dracula (and the entire The Batman series over BTAS) is more deduction, more of “the world’s greatest detective”. Something lacking in most modern takes of Batman, especially live action.

2 Likes

I definitely agree! Has there been word of a new series? I wish they’d make a animated movie about the batman who laughs. However, i suppose the story needs to get more fleshed out than it is currently.

1 Like

I actually quite liked “The Brave & The Bold”. It was just pure fun. An homage to the silver age. Refreshing to see something not so serious without having to stoop to TTG type humor. Clever and thoughtful.

Mask of the Phantasm’s the best Batman movie, animated or not, and Under the Red Hood is a close second. Bruce Greenwood’s Batman is really underrated.

1 Like

It’s a tie between mask of the phantasm, under the red hood, and dark knight returns parts 1 & 2

@LEXC0RP
I love Gotham Knight

1 Like

Loved it

Mask of the Phantasm followed closely by Under the Red Hood.

The Dark Knight Returns parts 1 and 2. I also thought Flashpoint Paradox was amazing.

The first time I saw that movie I was very disappointed. I had thought it was going to be the Batman from Bruce Timm’s animated show.

Batman and Harley Quinn :grin::grin::grin: