There are many cool places to explore in the games. These are my favorite:
- Panessa Studios (Arkham Knight)
- GCPD (Arkham Origins)
- Batcave (Arkham VR)
- Royal Hotel (Arkham Origins)
- Steel Mill (Arkham City)
- Ace Chemicals (Arkham Knight)
- Medical Facility (Arkham Asylum)
- Arkham Mansion (Arkham Asylum)
- Iceberg Lounge (Arkham City)
- Administration Building (Arkham Origins Blackgate)
Honestly,I loved exploring everything. However, I really enjoyed exploring the Batcave in Origins, as well as the Bat Safe House in Asylum.
Great question! Here are mine in a numbered list.
- Monarch Theatre (I guess you don’t technically explore it, but its one of my favorite places)
- Wonder Tower
- Botanical Gardens
- Panessa Studios
I like the GCPD in Knight. It was cool to see what villains I had put away.
Tough one… (For the record, I have only played asylum, city and knight)
- Crime Ally (City)
- Penitentiary (Asylum)
- Outside the Iceburg Lounge/Museum thingy (City)
- China Town (Knight)
- Batcave (Knight predator location. May be a DLC)
I love roaming around in Arkham Knight. I’ve played multiple times and I always notice something new. I actually played yesterday and noticed “Quilt Shop: Crazy Prices” (Crazy Quilt) for the first time. I really love all the " plain" places like the streets and alleys.