Fantasy (Justice) League, Knight Terrors Edition

I’ve got nothing… Sorry

2 Likes

Thats fine :grin:

2 Likes

"The DC Universe is set to get a lot spookier this summer with Knight Terrors, a new event that will be impacting many of the publisher’s arsenal of characters. Originally announced earlier this spring, Knight Terrors will not only span a four-issue main series, but a string of one-shots, each of which explore the worst nightmares of DC’s heroes and villains. On Thursday, DC provided the newest look at what that will entail, announcing a string of villain-themed one-shots tying into Knight Terrors. These will include Knight Terrors: The Joker #1 from Matthew Rosenberg and Stefano Raffaele, Knight Terrors: Poison Ivy #1 from G. Willow Wilson and Atagun Ilhan, Knight Terrors: Catwoman #1 from Tini Howard and Leila Leiz, Knight Terrors: Harley Quinn #1 from Tini Howard, Hayden Sherman, Leah Williams, and Ben Templesmith, Knight Terrors: Black Adam #1 from Jeremy Huan, Knight Terrors: Angel Breaker #1 from Tim Seeley and Acky Bright, and Knight Terrors: Punchline #1 from Danny Lore and Lucas Meyer.

The event will begin with Knight Terrors: First Blood #1 from Joshua Williamson (Superman) and Howard Porter (The Flash). When Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman find the body of one of their earliest enemies inside the Hall of Justice, their investigation takes them past the land of the living, beyond the land of the dead, and directly to a new villain called Insomnia, who uses his powers to engulf every single hero and villain in their own dark and twisted nightmares. The only way to save the world is to call for the help of an unlikely hero—Deadman!

Knight Terrors will be a four issue miniseries written by Williamson with art by Giuseppe Camuncoli (The Joker), Stefano Nesi and Caspar Wijngaard (Home Sick Pilots), in which Boston Brand—a.k.a. Deadman—serves as the supernatural tour guide! Following the events of Knight Terrors: First Blood #1, everyone in the world is trapped inside their nightmares, and Batman and Deadman are trying to figure out who Insomnia really is…and why he wants revenge on the heroes of the DC Universe! Knight Terrors #1 is available at comics shops on July 11 with variant covers by Francesco Mattina and Alex Maleev, a 1:25 variant by Evan “Doc” Shaner, a 1:50 by Alex Maleev, a 1:100 by Ivan Reis, and a Darkest Hour cover by Reis.

In Knight Terrors #2, Wesley Dodds, the Sandman, teams up with Batman and Deadman to uncover one of his oldest cases, which haunted him until the day he died. The trio are pointed in the direction of the Nightmare Stone, but Insomnia has unleashed his army, the Sleepless Knights, to hunt them down. Knight Terrors #2 will feature a cover by Ivan Reis and Danny Miki, open-to-order variants by Francesco Mattina and Mahmud Asrar, a 1:25 variant by Jeff Spokes, a 1:50 by Ivan Reis, and a 1:100 by Asrar. Reis is also providing a Darkest Hour variant.

Keep scrolling to check out the latest look at Knight Terrors, as well as the first looks and info for the super-villain tie-in one-shots, and share your thoughts with us in the comments below!"

Full article here (This actually is the whole article but there are a lot of pictures in the original post)
DC Reveals New Look at Knight Terrors Event (comicbook.com)

3 Likes

I’m in

3 Likes

I’m in.

2 Likes

Cool

2 Likes

@HubCityQuestion are you going to cohost? If not will you be participating?

@DreamingGirlWonder @Samsonkillingtime will either of you be participating in the event?

I am trying to get together a list of participates. I would like to start now and add any others as they join.

4 Likes

How would you guys feel about making this an Ultra event? By that I mean we wait to read the comics till they come to Ultra. @storyteller91 had the idea and I think it’s worth a brainstorm to see if it will work. I have a feeling most of us will be using ultra for most (if not all) of this event anyways. let me know what you think.

3 Likes

Sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll participate, and can be around to advise.

4 Likes

Sounds good

2 Likes

So we’d either need Ultra or purchase the physical comics as they come out? I don’t have Ultra so I’m not sure if I can participate or not. But don’t let me stop you if it’s otherwise an idea that everyone likes.

4 Likes

Will we need to read the story as it comes out or can we wait till it’s on DCUI Ultra?

3 Likes

Thats what im trying to figure out at the moment

You actually dont have to keep up with the event because I will give weekly updates on how things will be going @Cradle2theGabe

3 Likes

Ok, So I guess we will wait for the comics to come to ultra before reviewing them. Also, I might have the draft in May instead of June because of my schedule. If that doesn’t work for anybody let me know and we can try and work something out.

2 Likes

@Jurisdiction @DreamingGirlWonder @Cradle2theGabe @storyteller91 @RexRebel @HubCityQuestion

first question, how do we want to do the draft because I have this whole week off so I will be free when I can get the most people? I am thinking do it where you type your pick in a chat, any better ideas (or any other ideas at all) are welcome for discussion. Also, FCBD Knight Terrors is out now on DCUI so I would suggest reading that and forming a plan.
Let me know anything I need to know in this thread, and we will try and get this going.

3 Likes

id hold it on here, link the options and give a time limit

2 Likes

Not bad. I don’t have options as of now there are only 7 people participating so I thought we could just pick what characters we thought (or know) will be in the event. The only limit is no use of Batman, Superman, or Wonder Woman. do you have a specific day or time you are typically free? If you don’t want to answer that is fine but I am trying to schedule a time for next week so I would like to have as many people participate as possible.

2 Likes

im pretty much open after 4pm est every day

2 Likes

I will not be available Friday or Saturday otherwise can squeeze it in

2 Likes