Fantasy (Justice) League, Knight Terrors Edition

Welcome to the Fantasy league event for the Knight Terrors event.

I wanted to go ahead and get started now so that we have time to get everyting set before July.

First things first, here are some rules for the league (working rules not quite final product).
Untitled document.pdf (39.6 KB)

Next we can have a max of 20 people including me and a cohost. So it is a first come first serve for the other 18 people.

Lastly I would like to try and make this a club so if you are interested in that let me know.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

CKComics

Scores

@Detective7: -3
@TheRealDetectiveChimp: 12
@RexRebel: 0
@Jurisdiction: -6
@DreamingGirlWonder: 0
@Cradle2theGabe: 0
@CKComics-Rebel-2ndinCommand: -6
@FelixLeiter: 6
@storyteller91: -14

4 Likes

@Cradle2theGabe

2 Likes

What do you mean by saves?

2 Likes

Can I get context? @Jurisdiction

2 Likes

1 Like

I guess I meant anybody that doesnt require hospitalization or worse

For buildings, if it is still standing it has been saved, Ill allow a few holes or a broken window or two but thats about it.

2 Likes

I think I get it. Like if Black Canary [in the comic] saves a person from getting crushed from falling rubble. That’s points. It’s all tied to what happens in the issue.

Kiiiiind of like a drinking game.

2 Likes

Anyone see the episode of mighty med where they did something similar to this? Im kind of basing it off of that.

2 Likes

How big will the pool of draftees be? Wouldn’t it be limited to whoever will be featured in the event?

I’m assuming there will be overlap in the players picks? e.g. Nightwing could (and probably would) be on a bunch of peoples rosters.

Very cool concept. I had never thought of doing something which follows along with an actual comic event. You certainly won’t have to worry about spoilers!

3 Likes

I was going to let people speculate who they thought would be involved with the event.

After the free comic book day comes out people will get an idea about who will be involved.

So if you assume, say, ambush bug will play an important part in the event, then you want to draft him.
I would suggest picking someone from the FCBD issue or that has been previously been announced.

What do you mean by overlap? Each player gets a draft pick per round and when a character gets picked they cannot be picked by anyone else.

2 Likes

What if you actually get 100 players? That would be 1000 unique characters with 10 per team, right? I might be misunderstanding this part.

3 Likes

I’m game btw! I’d love to join!

2 Likes

Thank you for catching that. Surely there are enough characters for people to choose but that would be more characters in the game then in the event.

Ill have to reajust the max players count.

2 Likes

Hi game, I’m CKComics.

2 Likes

Hi CKComics, I’m Game!

2 Likes

I think you’ve stumbled on to a really neat concept. Now that there are more digital exclusives coming out, games that follows the action could really catch on! People really love the Webtoons stuff. I can already imagine a more lighthearted version of this…but dark is great!

Maybe you’d want to introduce an element to the game for anyone who wants to “play” as a villain?

3 Likes

I had thought about that but thought I might save that. Before getting to extravagant I want to get down a formula.

I am in talks with the mods about a club with this and people will keep their rosters (with the appropriate drops and pickups yearly) and we would follow all events.

2 Likes

@Samsonkillingtime @DreamingGirlWonder

You are welcome to join here. I will need people who are following the event to help me keep score.

3 Likes

I will be busy today so any questions or ideas or anything that you post, I will get to it later today.

2 Likes

Im thinking some time in June for the draft. Its after free comic book day, so people can get a feel for the event, but it is before the main event.

Does anyone have suggestions for a time in June? I would like to make sure as many people can attend the draft as possible.

Also I thought about doing the draft through Zoom, what does everyone think of that? I know not everyone will be able to make it, so I have an auto draft system in mind for those people.

2 Likes