Fans talking Film Directors: What DC Film/Property can you see Quentin Tarantino directing?

Just stopping in to give a reminder about language, as excessive profanity has to be removed from the forums, regardless of intention behind such, as per the Forum Guidelines: https://yourdcu.com/cmg - thank you in advance for being mindful of them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tarantino would probably have alot of fun with Deathstroke

1 Like

He should direct a Lobo movie

1 Like

Red Hood and the Outlaws would be another title I could see him doing .

1 Like

Quentin Tarantino? I think the only DC project he would want to do is something like Gotham Central, which could be pretty cool.

1 Like

I could also see Quentin doing a Precher film or a 100 Bullets film.

1 Like

Hate to rain your praide, but Tarantino said in an interview, that he would never adapt anything that wasnt his own work. Would be cool tho

2 Likes

It’s ok, it’s just fun dreaming it up.

I could see a a really cool take on Constantine from Tarantino. It’d have the blood, the violence, the wit. I’m just saying.

3 Likes

Jonah Hex. Hateful Eight was good, so a tough cowboy would work. Kurt Russell as the Hex, hell yay!

2 Likes

Re do SS or maybe a ladys of Arkham

2 Likes

Hmmm… There are some tempting suggestions here already, but my vote goes to Lobo. While I can imagine a short list of directors who could do a really great Constantine or Red Hood movie, I don’t think anyone else could pull off Lobo.

1 Like

@Zothegreat, that doesn’t match with Tarantino’s history of pursuing directing a James Bond movie and recently Star Trek.

2 Likes