Fan Art Highlights: Dawnstar!

Happy Native American Heritage Month! Dawnstar, of Anasazi Indian heritage, debuted in April of 1977 and quickly became a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes. Look below for just a few of the amazing fanarts featuring this winged heroine!

By: Cinar (Dawnstar by Cinar on Deviantart)

By: Gambear1er (Dawnstar by Gambear1er on Deviantart)

By: duskflare (Dawnstar by duskflare on Deviantart)

By: Hephaise (Dawnstar by Hephaise on Deviantart)

By: YanickPaquette (Dawnstar by YanickPaquette on Deviantart)

By: emceeartist (Dawnstar by emceeartist on Instagram)

By: Tarzman (Dawnstar2 by Tarzman on Deviantart)

By: aethibert (Dawnstar From the Legion of Superheroes by aethibert on Deviantart)

By: IanJMiller (Dawnstar by IanJMiller on Deviantart)

By: MitchFoust (Dawnstar by MitchFoust on Deviantart)

Have you seen any Dawnstar fanart? Do you have a favorite? Have you MADE any of your own? Let us know in the comments below! :sunny: :star: :point_down:

11 Likes

These are awesome™:+1:. I’d say the second one is probably my favorite.

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping by @NYJt3! The second piece is certainly a show-stopper - those wings. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Thanks for posting this thread @Shayera.Hol. :white_heart:

6 Likes

Dawnstar by Thegerjoos on DeviantArt

By Torsor on DeviantArt

By JoshTempleton on DeviantArt

From Bombshells United #12 (2017)

4 Likes

Thanks for taking a look, @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx! The colors and silhouette on that piece are absolutely mesmerizing. :heart_eyes:

Thanks for sharing all these pieces, @AK_Bandit! I love the diversity in her costumes and that excerpt from Bombshells United is so pretty. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I don’t have links, but these are gorgeous.

And I have to leave one Drawing from Dawnstar’s co-creator and my favorite artist Mike Grell!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing @TravisMorgan! These are indeed gorgeous - the one by Mike Grell is particularly stunning (especially the pose). :heart_eyes:

2 Likes