Fables is on DC Infinite!

Exactly what the title says. I’m just really excited and wanted to let everyone know. Now excuse me while i download and read.

7 Likes

Wow, this is really, really exciting! :partying_face: I still haven’t read the entire series. I feel like I need to spend a whole week doing nothing but reading Fables . . .

5 Likes

Here is link to Library

150 issues

Outstanding series

7 Likes

This is great! I’m hoping this means we’ll get to see other Vertigo legacy titles on here soon. The Sandman Universe books and American Vampire in particular feel like standouts when we have American Vampire: 1976 and The Dreaming: Waking Hours already onsite.

7 Likes

Saw this can’t wait to get to reading them. I should hold me off until Wolf 2 is out.

Fantastic! And just in time for issue #151 tomorrow!

2 Likes

That’s cool! I’ve read the first half or so of it and there is some really good comics there. From what I understand, the second half isn’t quite as good, but maybe I’ll find out for myself.

I’m curious to see if we’ll get any of the other spin-off titles from the series, especially Jack of Fables since the book does crossover with the main Fables title.

2 Likes

People do say that about Fables 76-150, but I personally really loved the fact that Fables doesn’t just end with the Death Star exploding - there are consequences, and all of the plots are driven by those consequences.

2 Likes

slides over a sack of Cool Points and a glass of blue milk for the spiffy reference

“Impressive. Most impressive.”

2 Likes

Slides over a matching sack of Cool Points and a hot cup of chocolate for the equally spiffy quote :wink:

2 Likes

Why thank ya, Ace!

You know, Star Wars has some great quotes, like this:

“Biggs, at that speed, will you be able to pull out in time?”

I sure hope everyone here has seen Star Wars, because otherwise…:smirk:

Anyway!

I’m thrilled Fables is on DCUI and have already begun my re-read.

Now if we can just get Sandman and my all-time fav Vertigo ongoing, Transmetropolitan, then we’ll really be set.

3 Likes