🤩 EyeCandy: DC Variant Covers/Artists Collection

Let’s ring in 2022 with the first batch of new variants arriving this week.

Dan Hipp (1:25)

Lee Bermejo

Simone Di Meo (1:50)

Yasmine Putri (1:25)

Joshua Middleton

Kevin Maguire

Jen Bartel

10 Likes

I’m gettin’ this variant…

…tomorrow, swearsies (I look pretty good in knight armor, I have to say). :crossed_fingers:t2:

8 Likes

That’s a good one, @Vroom! :raised_hands:. Since i was snooping around for some Supes recently, here’s these! :purple_heart: Happy belated B-Day! :laughing: And thank you as always for the adds—you too @AK_Bandit!

11 Likes

Thanks @Razzzcat, always like contributing here.

Arriving this week.

This one was posted here last month by @Angel212, but I wanted to re-post it to remind everyone it is available this week.

Will Murai

Here’s one for @DC89 by Jamal Campbell

Plus here’s more…

Travis Moore

Jenny Frison. Another re-post that’s now available.

Marcus To

Manix Abrera

Alan Quah

Nicola Scott

Brittney L. Williams

Siya Oum

Juliet Nneka

Lee Bermejo - Detective Comics 1049

10 Likes

Can’t wait for this one! :0_batgirl: :0_nightwing: #BG/DGEternal

9 Likes

:star_struck: Thank you again, @AK_Bandit! You read my mind on some new Catwoman! It’s almost Tuesday, after all!

:catwoman_hv_2: The new ones are pretty great. :green_heart: BRB! Also: :shark: + :icecream:is fantastic!

11 Likes

Catwoman 39 & 40- Jeff Dekal. This one​:point_up_2:is my fave of the bunch, for sure.

Tula Lotay Catwoman 41

Jenny Frison - Catwoman 40 & 41

Annie Wu - Lonely City 3 (Which is really good so far. Ivy just showed up too! :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :green_heart: :rose: so I’m extra happy)

13 Likes

I loooooove Annie Wu’s stuff, such a cool cover!

7 Likes

That Jenny Frison variant for Catwoman #41 is mighty nice. I might have to snag that.

…and you were snooping around for Superman, eh? I’m mighty happy to hear/read that. :clark_hv_4:

6 Likes

Arriving this Tuesday is Detective Comics 1050, with a great assortment of variants.

Natali Sanders (Both A and B). This one will be going into my collection. Sending a shout-out to @DC89 about this one.

Will Jack (Both A and B)

Jorge Molina (Connecting covers)

Plus another Jorge Molina connecting cover variant

Lee Bermejo

Gabriele Dell’Otto

10 Likes

Thx for the heads up on this @AK_Bandit. Just ordered mine a couple days back. :+1: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

7 Likes

Those Catwoman-themed variants…:heart_eyes:

I’m thinking of getting the Molina variant with Batman, Robin and Batgirl.

I don’t care about the other connecting variants, but that one in particular is a nice representation of Batman and his initial greatest, costumed allies.

6 Likes

This week’s new variants.

Dan Hipp

Joshua Middleton

Artgerm

Reilly Brown

Lee Bermejo

Jonboy Meyers

10 Likes

Dan Hipp’s sweater variants are so great. I saw he’s been doing some commissions in the same theme, too! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Reilly Brown

At first I saw Harley and thought Oh, Suicide Squad then noticed everyone else. Then thought Hmm, but what if they were a Suicide Squad:smiling_imp: My goodness, could you imagine… :rofl:

7 Likes

Available today.

Jim Lee

Jonboy Meyers

Travis Moore

Kim Jacinto

Rian Gonzales (1:25)

Derrick Chew

David Sanchez

Kael Ngu

Mike Bowden

Jorge Molina

Matias Bergara

Amanda Conner

11 Likes

Some pretty great variants today! (Just wish so many of them weren’t incentives…ah, well.)

7 Likes

DC celebrates Black History month with the following variant covers by Alexis Franklin.

Available 2/8

Available 2/15

Available 2/15

Available 2/15

Available 2/22

Available 2/22

11 Likes

Mr @biff_pow looks fantastic on the cover here. :smile:

8 Likes

everything’s coming up Ambush Bug!

5nznIjh

8 Likes