Extra, Extra! DC Universe Subscribers Invited to Early Access BIRDS OF PREY Screenings!

I didn’t get an email…

1 Like

When is the email being sent out? I have opted into emails but have yet to receive a newsletter since signing up when the service started.

3 Likes

Hey Dc U! I haven’t received any email yet! :pensive:Is there a certain time you guys are sending the email with the RSVP? Greetings from Miami

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I don’t have an exact time for you, but please keep your eye out over the next 3 to 4 hours. I’ll check in again at 9:00 a.m. PST to keep you posted if nothing has been seen in your inbox yet.

5 Likes

Unfortunately it’s only one ticket per account. :confused: I won’t be going because personally I feel too shy to go to something like this by myself, without anyone I know; but I hope the people who do go have a good time.

2 Likes

Cool! This is great. Got to go to a early screening of Aquaman and Shazam and had a blast. Looking forward to this. Hope everyone gets a chance to go! CAFFEINE IS MY RECKONING!

2 Likes

That’s really disappointing to hear you don’t get a plus one. Guess I’ll be waiting till the weekend where we had already bought tickets anyways.

2 Likes

I have no problem being the weirdo who goes solo! I’m going to dress up and everything.

7 Likes

No you have to pay for the ticket

Anyone got the email yet?

I have not received any email for the event. Blah!

No email yet but it sucks to hear only 1 ticket per subscription. Not like they are being given out for free one still has to purchase tickets .

1 Like

Same. I was hoping for something near Tulsa. I got to attend the Fandango advanced screening of Shazam at the Tulsa Cinemark and there’s a lot of Cinemark theaters listed in all of the cities it’s being released to. I’m not making a special trip to Dallas on my weekend either. I’ll just try to see it in D-Box on my birthday after I get off work. Hope that helps with the opening weekend.

DCU runs on PST. They still sleeping :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Hold tight a little longer. You should see the e-mail before 11:00am PST.

6 Likes

Does anyone received the email yet? :sweat::scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Have the email been sent ?

@jalange @ajalyssa1919.90986 ,

It’s free for members:

6 Likes

Good to hear! I have Stubs A-List so I will be seeing it for free on Friday anyway, but it’s good to hear that this will be free too.

5 Likes

…eagerly and anxiously waiting. hahahaha

3 Likes