Extra, Extra! DC Universe Subscribers Invited to Early Access BIRDS OF PREY Screenings!

i am excited to hopefully make it to the Portland screening!
i was worried that i’d have to wait because i’ll be doing inventory on Friday (and possibly Saturday) that week, and thought i’d probably miss opening weekend. i still plan to see it when i can, either way!

2 Likes

Sounds like a cool opportunity for the users who live near big cities, have fun people!

2 Likes

OMG Yes, it’s at the IMAX here in town! Can’t wait to see the film

3 Likes

I went to an early screening last night and I’m so excited to see the film again. It was FUN!

I’ll be attending the LA screening in cosplay! :two_hearts::kiss:

20 Likes

I’m looking forward to this! Hope to get an email to RSVP. I’m real close to the AMC Altamonte Mall Theater.

1 Like

Aaaaaaah!!! This is AMAZING! Without spoiling toooo much, I was gushing over the fashion in this movie :nail_care: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you sooo much!

The fashion in the movie is amazing and there’s a few more looks I would love to cosplay from the movie. :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ll be at work tomorrow and won’t be able to check my phone, but hopefully I get out and be able to RSVP before it becomes full in Atlanta.

Looking forward to going to the Philly screening. Thanks so much!!

2 Likes

I will stress that these screenings fill up FAST- remain vigilant! :eyes::male_detective:

2 Likes

If there was a button or patch with this quote on it, I would buy it. Just sayin’
:batman_hv_5:

1 Like

I definitely typed “vigilante” first and cringed. I should have known you wouldn’t let me live that down :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

This is pretty awsome

2 Likes

Muahaha! :joker_hv_5: I love it!

1 Like

I certainly hope it’s two tickets so people with a long journey can bring a guest also for couples that co-purchased a subscription for the household.

1 Like

1 Like

Now THIS is the kinda perk that makes a subscription service absolutely BALLER!!

I’m in such excitement right now. It’s literally just 90 minutes into the day of ‘emails being sent out’ day and I’m nervously checking my email. I want this so bad. I know I’ll never be able to go in full cosplay (stupid mask, stupid theaters), but I’ll change in the backseat of the car if need be right after work. I’m going. Detroit theater, brace yourself. This Huntress intends to arrive.

7 Likes

I’m excited as well! Can’t wait to get the email.

2 Likes

It’s also showing in Phoenix/Tempe on the 5th!!! Hoping to talk a friend into going!! :harleyquinn_hqas:

1 Like

This is an amazing idea!! This is dope!! I would love to go see this movie!!:blush::grin::laughing:

2 Likes