Explain a DC Plot Badly

Rules: Just put the title in spoilers and give a bad (but accurate) summary in only a few clauses.

The Dark Knight Returns An injured old man and a man suffering from severe nuclear poisoning battle for control of the hearts of criminals.

Scooby-Doo and Krypto Too A dog is better at saving the world than Superman.

Batman Returns Crazy man has to show citizens that crime lord politicians do not have their best interests at heart.

Detective Comics 38 Crazy man teaches child to deal with loss by throwing people off buildings to their deaths.

The Flash (CW) Man marries his sister.

Stargirl ET but with a stick.

9 Likes

ww 1984 strong lady fights rich man and a furry

green arrow rich man gets lost and becomes homeless for a while (forgot the name of the story so just said the character)

6 Likes

I know what you mean. There is a Wonder Woman comic I want to do, but I have to check the storyline’s title first.

4 Likes

i meant for green arrow but yeah i get that

5 Likes

Batman the Doom that came to Gotham (Harvey) Cheer when well known crooked politician does not change. Yes I was crying tears of joy that scene.

6 Likes

superboy trouble in paradise hormone filled flirty powerhouse beats up an old man over a stick

7 Likes

JSA BC Billy learns not to bully the man who killed his parents.

5 Likes

Batman v. Superman: Two fatherless boys fight each other in the rain and one of them die, after an ancient hot woman tries to save them

4 Likes

Got this one.

4 Likes

Joker: Killer Smile - Psychiatrist fails to diagnose himself

4 Likes

Secret Six (2014) - A lonely widower, a mopey teen, a genderfluid brawler, a squalid vaudevillian, a sexy tracker, and a traumatized assassin are brought together under mysterious circumstances. They move to the suburbs together to make friends, get in fights, and engage in weird sex.

4 Likes

Rich kid’s parents are murdered and rich kid copes with his grief by dressing up as a bat.

5 Likes

Is it Tangled?

Lmfao

3 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes

Action Comics #1 - Man breaks into mansion, intimidates butler, then bullies elected official to call off state sponsored execution based on hand written note with no witnesses or provenance.

Detective Comics #38 - Man dresses recently orphaned child in brightly colored clothes and brings him to a skyscraper construction site. Man enthusiastically encourages child to kick mobsters to their death before chiding him that the leader should be spared to face justice in the courts.

All-Star Comics #8 - Woman falls in love with an unconscious, concussed soldier. Her mother finds this inappropriate, then sends her daughter off on her first trip overseas, alone with said solder, after having a brief round of bloodsport.

5 Likes

JSA Redemption Lost Hal Decides Being Good is Selfish in a complex story about accepting death.

2 Likes

Identity Crisis A giant advertisement for marriage counseling.

3 Likes

:laughing: Seeeriously though. And Hero counseling

3 Likes

Heroes in Crisis :rofl:

3 Likes

im tempted to reread that

2 Likes